For Sale 96 FJ80 Front Axle Part Out ($1, Lower Alabama) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out FJ80 Front Axle. It is non elocker housing, only thing missing is center section (third member, Chunk).

Steering links, panhard bar, hubs, spindles, drive flanges, knuckles, calipers, Birfields and axle shafts.

Birfields $50 each
Housing 50 obo
spindles $25 each.

Make me an offers.
Thanks

Age? Mileage? Condition? Did you drive it? Any clicking noises? visible damage?

Sorry for so many questions I just already have a set that clicks. Thanks.

I bought just the front axle for the center section for my 4Runner. Was off a 96 and i dont know the milage. When i took it apart the oil looked fresh and the Birfields move smoothly and are in good condition.

Please provide a price for everything you have minus the housing and 3rd member and of course a general list of what the price covers.
PM me please.
Thanks.

OOOH! I need the spring buckets and maybe the radius arm brackets that are on the axle housing tubes please. I'd need those shipped to 93643 as well. Let me know. THanX

could even cut the tube sections with those mounts clean out of the housing and send them that way

trying to put coils and radius arms under the front of my FJ55...got a line on the frame side mounts, have the radius arms and springs; the bits from your axle is all that is missing from the base equation...

So between post 4 and 5 you have buyers for essentially all the parts you have listed. Let us know...

OOOH! I need the spring buckets and maybe the radius arm brackets that are on the axle housing tubes please. I'd need those shipped to 93643 as well. Let me know. THanX

could even cut the tube sections with those mounts clean out of the housing and send them that way

trying to put coils and radius arms under the front of my FJ55...got a line on the frame side mounts, have the radius arms and springs; the bits from your axle is all that is missing from the base equation...

Let me look at how much work it will be to cut them off cleanly tonight and i will get back to you. I wouldn't think it will be a problem to get a clean cut and i got new tips for my plasma cutter. Will let you know and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking.

Pending sale off all parts minus axle housing. Will be in touch with other buyers looking for individual pieces if this sale doesn't pan out.

Thanks for looking.

Let me know what you want for the cutting work- I'd trust you with a plasma torch. I'll take either cut tube sections or cleanly cut brackets- choice is yours. I want those bits so please consider the housing sold or at least pending... ThanX

Axle Parts Sold.

Axle Housing is available but, spring, radius, ect brackets are pending sale.
So bare bracket-less housing still available.

Thanks for looking.

Let me know what you want for the cutting work- I'd trust you with a plasma torch. I'll take either cut tube sections or cleanly cut brackets- choice is yours. I want those bits so please consider the housing sold or at least pending... ThanX

Did you get my PM? Not sure if it went through.

yes, and replied thanx. I couldn't get back to a computer yesterday...

DS ABS available?

Any chance you have the front springs?

Got your PM on the sensors, thanks for the reply, pulling mine apart sat and may need the birfs, doing the L to R swap but yesterday the right started clicking bad in a straight line and didn't quiet down for a mile or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom