95 series 80 with diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello, i have bought a 1995 80 series landcruiser, and was looking for some resources for engine and trans parts here in the states, it has the hd ft turbo diesel with a 5 speed trans i have checked all the usual places in the states but have had no luck
any advice is greatly appreciated
thanks

These guys are up in BC Canada but I know them and they are great to deal with. They specialize in diesel conversions but I'm sure they could get you hooked up with any parts you may need.

G&S Cruiser Parts

I'm going to pass the buck... When you have a 1HD-FT and H151 Dave at Japan at japan4x4.com is your new best friend. You want a hookup in the motherland..

If you can actually bring the vehicle in to a dealership and prove that you have that VIN here in the states, they can order parts for you from Japan as well. I'm sure I've butchered the process, but CDan went through it with me a few months ago and the short answer is there is provisioning in Toyota that will allow overseas parts into the domestic market for folks who could be traveling with their vehicles in the states and need work done.

Or japan4x4 could be much simpler :D

I really wish the Land cruiser dealer support system was as robust as the Land Rover system. While I would never rely on those things for my life out in the wild.. any LR dealer can pretty much get you any piece for any LR ever made... ever... made.... ever... did I say ever made?

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom