95 FZJ80 - Denver (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a bone stock 95 (no lockers) that was wrecked on the 21 of Feb. All should be good except the following parts: hood, quaterpannels, fenderflares, ds headlight, grille, bumper and the radiator. White Ext. Tan Int. Will part out or sell whole, call me or send a message if you need anything. (720)289-6164 Thor

Pics before accident.

<a href="MySpace src="http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images02/20/fb740c54553c476da315ee577c46f145/m.jpg" alt="" /></a>

<a href="MySpace src="http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images02/37/293e760f574b40d294a5f23e9be82618/m.jpg" alt="" /></a>

hey Thor.....
is there a lift on the truck and if so which springs..(your pics are very small so its a little hard to tell)
wheels? $?

thanks.

-----------

sorry..... "bone stock" means no lift, right?

Last edited:
hi,

looking for Outside Lever of the Rear Upper Hatch.

Shipping to NJ 07803.

thanks,
sam

You mailbox is full...

Hi, What condition are your seats in? Any interior photos? How much to ship the front and middle seat rows to Seattle (98121-1199)?

I also need a PS box if yours is leak-free. How much?

Did the passenger side front corner marker survive? I need that too.

Thanks!

Sent PM, but in case you are not checking them, I am interested in the transmission shifter knob and the hazard switch from dash to 89011

Joshmarten@hotmail.com

I am in desperate need of the fan shroud. PM sent

Do you have the original jack? And jack handle?

Regards

Alvaro

How much for PS headlight to 97229?

Thank you,

Carlos

How much for upper and lower tail gate?

Thanks
Matt

Drivers side mirror housing? to 83301?

PM sent...nevermind the last question in it. I totally didn't pay attention to the title of your post. lol

I need the following parts for my 80 series shipped to Miami FL 33166 business address:

*Speedometer sensor (VSS) part number# 83181-20040

*2 side step brackets for a 1997 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser; the third from the front to the rear… I need the same for both passenger and driver sides…Marked in red:

sidestep.jpg

-RICKY

Last edited:
Birfs, drive flanges

shoot me a PM

Thanks.

Last edited:
anybody getting any responses from this guy? I was one of the first to PM him and haven't heard squat.

I haven't heard jack or squat either...........

He's online as I type this but no response either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom