95 fjZ80 land cruiser ? where is the e locker relay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hward1

87 fj60 / 95 fjz80
Threads
need to check relay because rear lockers are not engaging - I hear no clicking when on - is this where I check with the ohm meter? do I unplug from the e locker ecu and this would be this diagram
IMG_1901-XL.jpg

In the left kick panel

not sure why but all I did was unplugged e locker ecu / plugged it back -
checked to see If I could here the click with it in 4 low and noticed the 4 low was not on the dash

so I went back n forth to Neutral to Low range turned the truck back off and back on put it back in 4 low and the light came on the dash I could here the clicks and I put it in RR locker and I could here the click came on no blinking at all --

I do have the truck up on jack stands off the ground also

Try engaging it and driving it around with them locked or have you done that already? Sometimes it takes a bit for them to engage and for the light to turn on. If you don't use them regularly it takes a bit for them to lock up.

need to check relay because rear lockers are not engaging - I hear no clicking when on - is this where I check with the ohm meter? do I unplug from the e locker ecu and this would be this diagram
IMG_1901-XL.jpg
Where can I buy that book you've got there? Or is that the official owners manual from Toyota?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom