Wanted 95’ FJ80 used Japanese A442F transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Searching for a used working 95’ FJ80 right hand drive Japanese transmission #A442F

It’s the same as the us model.

There are manuals on how to rebuild also.

Idk if there is a difference for USA vs Japan model

Most of the time they just need solenoid’s
If yours is truly bad it’s the first one I have heard of.

Most of the time they just need solenoid’s
If yours is truly bad it’s the first one I have heard of.
I have 3 that are bad. 425k miles, 289k miles, and 340k miles. What I've seen usually kill them is people use a flush on them and then boom, they get clogged up and overheat.

I have 3 that are bad. 425k miles, 289k miles, and 340k miles. What I've seen usually kill them is people use a flush on them and then boom, they get clogged up and overheat.
The A442Fs AKA The Bus Trans that comes in the 93-94 and some Diesels
Or are you referring to the A343F that came in the 95-97 80s,100 series and some other models

The A442Fs AKA The Bus Trans that comes in the 93-94 and some Diesels
Or are you referring to the A343F that came in the 95-97 80s,100 series and some other models
A442s, I also have a failed A440. I definitely know transmission types. I have 11 on pallets right now.

I’m looking for an oil pump for a A442F and can’t believe it would be so difficult to find one. Anyone have a wrecked trans with good oil pump they would sell??

I have a A442 out of my 93 that I just pulled the entire drive train to do a 2UZ swap. Trans probably has about 250K on it, I have been running synthetic in it since 2015. I have the entire running drive train. The only issue is I am in Massachusetts, I don't know what shipping would be, but I can separate from the motor and transfer case and put it on a pallet. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

I have a A442 out of my 93 that I just pulled the entire drive train to do a 2UZ swap. Trans probably has about 250K on it, I have been running synthetic in it since 2015. I have the entire running drive train. The only issue is I am in Massachusetts, I don't know what shipping would be, but I can separate from the motor and transfer case and put it on a pallet. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.
Thanks for reaching out Mike, I found another on the east coast but the shipping to here is around $600usd. I only need the pump so I’m reluctant to spend that much trucking a whole trans. Have fun with the swap.

Check with Iron Pig Off Road in Fredericksburg VA. Ask for Lance. He may have just a pump. He would ship it to you if he has one.
1688133856084.png

1688133856084.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom