95 Cruiser San Antonio,TX 230k $7k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1995 Toyota Land Cruiser. White w/230k.Runs great,interior is in good condition. Recently performed tuneup(plugs,wires,belts,dist/rotor,and fuel filter)and change the water pump and coolant. The power steering pump has been rebuilt and the front axle/knuckles have been rebuilt with new seals and koyo knuckle and wheel bearings. 2.5" Old man emu lift w/edelbrock shocks, 285/75.16 bfg mud terrains, Kaymar rear bumper w/ gas can and tire carriers, scanguageII, and an aussie locker installed in the rear diff, manik4x4 grill guard w/ cheapy lights, optima group 31 deep cycle battery, Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD In-Dash DVD. Does throw a p0401 code that I havent messed with and just keep resetting w/scangauge.
please call or email for more pics.
Asking $7000++++++(SOLD)++++++
Thanks for looking,

Cruiser pics pictures by rmartinez2453 - Photobucket

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a p0401 code? Nice cruiser BTW.

Has the headgasket been done? I assume by the Ausuie locker in the rear that it does not have lockers?

Are you looking for any trades?

No lockers, I don't know if the HG had been done by the po, I do know I haven't done it. There are no symptoms that it is failing. As far as trades go I am not to interested in a trade but.........I am open to offers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom