For Sale 95 Cruiser for sale, new motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I heard this was the spot to sell my Landcruiser. I love the truck and it has been very good to my family in the snow, I mean this thing went through three feet no problem. Anyways, I need to sell it to get a pick up style truck for work. It has 309000 0n the chasis and 100000 on the engine rebuilt, alot of life left in her. Brand new Bfg a/t tires including spare, new brakes, new catalytic converters and flowmaster from the cats back. Just tuned her up and she is ready to go. Her name is "Cruella the Cruiser" by the way. She has leather interior in good shape with small tear on the driver seat from getting in and out. I don't know how this site works but figured I would try here to sell it.

This is the place but you need to post a price and location. Pictures will sell your truck. Good luck!

Location?

Pictures of "Cruella the Cruiser"

It is bright white in color, light tan leather interior, no factory lockers, newer bottom end of motor, new bfg a/t tires, new brakes, new catalytic converters, flowmaster from the cat back, new plugs and wires. She runs great.

Location?

Biscuit Arizona.
New Image.jpg
New Image1.jpg

This is the place but you need to post a price and location.

It is bright white in color, light tan leather interior, no factory lockers, newer bottom end of motor, new bfg a/t tires, new brakes, new catalytic converters, flowmaster from the cat back, new plugs and wires. She runs great.

Ahem. You'll never sell this truck on MUD or anywhere else unless prospective buyers know where you're located, and the price. :bang:

Damn

Give me a chance here. I have never used this site.

The truck is in Prescott, Az and does not have any rust.

I am asking 7000

300k on an AZ rig is like 30k anywhere else. Arid; not enough moisture to rust.

Has it been an AZ rig for the duration, or is it from eleswhere?

My apologies b.t.w.; this site moves quickly. ;)

Give me a chance here. I have never used this site.

The truck is in Prescott, Az and does not have any rust.

I am asking 7000

sorry dude.. very tuff crowd here for sure. but i suggest you get your s*** together before you "post" a LC you are serious about selling.. these are true cruiserheads, not just people looking for an "SUV" to buy. maybe you'd have better luck on CL... good luck

300k on an AZ rig is like 30k anywhere else.

Oh. In that case, the $7K price must be a typo. No doubt he intended to say $17,000.

The truck originated out of Tx I believe and has been in az ever since. No rust

It books for 7800 even with the miles. If it doesn't sell for 7000 on here then I guess it doesn't sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom