Wanted 95-97 LC, Socal/Westcoast area wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I am searching for a 95-97 LC 80 to keep for a long time and build from. I love primitive camping and go 10+ camping trips a year. I will mainly use the LC camping trips on tougher trails and sleep inside it.

Alittle about me, I currently own a '15 Tacoma with a Vagabond Drifter for longer camping trips (has an 8 foot bed and more room). I'm Toyota enthusiast as I am not looking to flip the LC. My dream is to ship my LC I purchase to Australia and overland in Australia for 6 months (know some people that have done this). I love camping, nature, and just being off the grid.

Okay back to the LC.

Must haves:
- 95-97 LC
- westcoast truck with clean carfax
- stockish
- rust free
- non smoker
- anycolor is fine but black. (prefer white)
- Interior good shape
- Budget ~25k

Budget? Willing to pay around $20k or more for the right truck depending on condition, etc.

I'm located in SoCal but im willing to travel and fly out for the right vehicle.

Please feel free to DM me.

Last edited:
Still looking guys!
I saw your post quite by chance tonight, as I was beginning to researching values. I have been contemplating selling mine for a few weeks now, due to a recent life-change event. Wont bore you with the details. 😉

I have a '95 FZJ80 with OBD II
174K miles
No rust
I'm a non-smoker, and so is the 80
It is NOT locked. But I don't go rock crawling, and have conquered many trails rated 6 by Cruise Moab standards. Honestly, I have never been in a situation where I couldn't complete a trail due to lack of lockers. Onboard ARB air compressor means air lockers could easily be installed if someone was adamant they need them. Just throwing that out there FWIW.

All the mods and history since I've owned her are chronicled here in my build thread:

But, like I said, I'm only just beginning my research, so don't have a price in mind yet. You're welcome to make me an offer if interested.
All the best with your search -Mike

I saw your post quite by chance tonight, as I was beginning to researching values. I have been contemplating selling mine for a few weeks now, due to a recent life-change event. Wont bore you with the details. 😉

174K miles
No rust
It is NOT locked. But I don't go rock crawling, and have conquered many trails rated 6 by Cruise Moab standards. Honestly, I have never been in a situation where I couldn't complete a trail due to lack of lockers. Onboard ARB air compressor means air lockers could easily be installed if someone was adamant they need them. Just throwing that out there FWIW.

All the mods and history since I've owned her are chronicled here in my build thread:

But, like I said, I'm only just beginning my research, so don't have a price in mind yet. You're welcome to make me an offer if interested.

Thats one sweet 80 you have. I just saw your build thread.

I would get it from you 100 percent if it had lockers.... I am looking to build a trail rig and I rather have oem e lockers than air lockers. I guess the search continues.

Headed to Death Valley for a 6 night camping trip tomorrow.. I'll post some pics when I return.

174K miles
No rust

I love your rig and curious if you're settling on a price for it.

I got a Cashmere Beige Metallic 1996 LX450 234K miles 3xLOCKED California Rust Free Very Well Maintained Brand New Interior. Text 530-227-9922 for more info. Sacramento CA

Thanks

I am searching for a 95-97 LC 80 to keep for a long time and build from. I love primitive camping and go 10+ camping trips a year. I will mainly use the LC camping trips on tougher trails and sleep inside it.

Alittle about me, I currently own a '15 Tacoma with a Vagabond Drifter for longer camping trips (has an 8 foot bed and more room). I'm Toyota enthusiast as I am not looking to flip the LC. My dream is to ship my LC I purchase to Australia and overland in Australia for 6 months (know some people that have done this). I love camping, nature, and just being off the grid.

Okay back to the LC.

Must haves:
- 95-97 LC
- stockish
- rust free
- non smoker
- Interior good shape
- Budget ~25k

Budget? Willing to pay around $20k or more for the right truck depending on condition, etc.

I'm located in SoCal but im willing to travel and fly out for the right vehicle.

This one was just posted, looks like it might be a good fit for you
Selling 97 lx450 Florida truck owner 20 years daily-kit gloves 260000\center diff black \ $19,000

Okay back to the LC.

Must haves:
- 95-97 LC
- stockish
- rust free
- non smoker
- Interior good shape
- Budget ~25k

Selling 97 lx450 owner 20 years -kit gloves \daily\Florida truck 260000\ center diff \blk $19,000

Okay back to the LC.

Must haves:
- 95-97 LC
- stockish
- rust free
- non smoker
- Interior good shape
- Budget ~25k

expand...
Selling 97 lx450 owner 20 years -kit gloves \daily\Florida truck 260000\ center diff \blk $19,000

Okay back to the LC.

Must haves:
- 95-97 LC
- stockish
- rust free
- non smoker
- Interior good shape
- Budget ~25k

expand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom