Wanted 95-97 LC, Socal/Westcoast area wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I am searching for a 95-97 LC 80 to keep for a long time and build from. I love primitive camping and go 10+ camping trips a year. I will mainly use the LC camping trips on tougher trails and sleep inside it.

Alittle about me, I currently own a '15 Tacoma with a Vagabond Drifter for longer camping trips (has an 8 foot bed and more room). I'm Toyota enthusiast as I am not looking to flip the LC. My dream is to ship my LC I purchase to Australia and overland in Australia for 6 months (know some people that have done this). I love camping, nature, and just being off the grid.

Okay back to the LC.

Must haves:
- 95-97 LC
- westcoast truck with clean carfax
- stockish
- rust free
- non smoker
- anycolor is fine but black. (prefer white)
- Interior good shape
- Budget ~25k

Budget? Willing to pay around $20k or more for the right truck depending on condition, etc.

I'm located in SoCal but im willing to travel and fly out for the right vehicle.

Please feel free to DM me.

Last edited:
I currently have a 220k completely bone stock 93 pearl red cruiser that i'm contemplating selling, or taking my time with and restoring. If you're interested pm me.

Paint 6/10 mostly hood and roof is faded interior 7/10 just seats mostly need to be reupholstered the truck is not triple locked.
When I post for sale I will be probably asking somewhere around $9k .

I currently have a 220k completely bone stock 93 pearl red cruiser that i'm contemplating selling, or taking my time with and restoring. If you're interested pm me.

Paint 6/10 mostly hood and roof is faded interior 7/10 just seats mostly need to be reupholstered the truck is not triple locked.

Thank you for reaching out.

I am specifically looking 95-97 for OBDII. I work on my own vehicles, so this just makes it easier for me to diagnose issues.

Last edited:
Bump! Still looking for a relatively mint LC!

Too keep this thread alive and somewhat interesting I'll be randomly posting pics of my adventures.

Here is my Tacoma with a Vagabond Drifter.

51001551997_155b3dba7b_b.jpg

Bump! Still looking for the LC!

Here is me airing up along the 395 route in CA. This was a fun trip.

51004579646_fc5efc8875_b.jpg

Nice pics! I'll let you know if I decide to let mine go. Its got 225k on it currently and has been very well maintained. Originally from SoCal and has spent the last few years in Las Vegas and Albuquerque. Getting ready to drive it back to our place in Vegas in a couple of weeks. I bought a new Heritage edition a few months ago. Also curious, could you not find a clean 80 in Australia?

Nice pics! I'll let you know if I decide to let mine go. Its got 225k on it currently and has been very well maintained. Originally from SoCal and has spent the last few years in Las Vegas and Albuquerque. Getting ready to drive it back to our place in Vegas in a couple of weeks. I bought a new Heritage edition a few months ago. Also curious, could you not find a clean 80 in Australia?

Definitely let me know! Please keep me in mind if you do.

Yeah lots of people buy a vehicle in Australia for their journey and sell it before returning home. Its definitely cheaper that way I believe. But I dont know, my cars are sentimental to me, my wife tells me I take more photos of my trucks than my kids. LOL.. So taking your own rig to an expedition is so worth it for me for the memories shared with it.

Bump!

I got contacted with some sweet 80's! Few of them were MINT and low miles but just not the right 80 for me unfortunately.

I got contacted with a MINT very low mileage 80 with lockers, but in red color. I cannot do red unfortunately...

Last edited:
I am searching for a 95-97 LC 80 to keep for a long time and build from. I love primitive camping and go 10+ camping trips a year. I will mainly use the LC camping trips on tougher trails and sleep inside it.

Alittle about me, I currently own a '15 Tacoma with a Vagabond Drifter for longer camping trips (has an 8 foot bed and more room). I'm Toyota enthusiast as I am not looking to flip the LC. My dream is to ship my LC I purchase to Australia and overland in Australia for 6 months (know some people that have done this). I love camping, nature, and just being off the grid.

Okay back to the LC.

Must haves:
- 95-97 LC
- westcoast truck with clean carfax
- stockish
- rust free
- non smoker
- anycolor is fine but black. (prefer white)
- Interior good shape

Budget? Willing to pay around $20k or more for the right truck depending on condition, etc.

I'm located in SoCal but im willing to travel and fly out for the right vehicle.

Please feel free to DM me.
I have a 97 white ce with 140000 that's in excellent shape I may be putting up for sale if interested 435-720-1882 Brett

Bump!

I got contacted with some sweet 80's! Few of them were MINT and low miles but just not the right 80 for me unfortunately.

I got contacted with a MINT very low mileage 80 with lockers, but in red color. I cannot do red unfortunately...
Funny I love the red ones, I would be interested, DM me the contact if you don’t mind.

Been seeing yours on craigslist for a while. Any bites yet?

Went to Anza Borrego few days ago.

Still looking, my budget is around $25k for a LC in good condition.

51087171601_d6a24f3f59_k.jpg

This one was just posted, looks like it might be a good fit for you

Damn good find! Why does it have to be black.. :bang:

If it were any other color I would totally pick it up!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom