Wanted 95-97 Landcruiser FZJ80 Texas (1 Viewer)

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
I'm looking for a 95-97 FZJ that doesn't necessarily have to be 3X locked - like everyone else I suppose. Mechanically sound with no rust (also like everyone else). Sub 200k, if possible. Interior condition can be sub-par and exterior paint doesn't need to be prefect either as I plan to make this a DD. In or around Houston is a plus.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 95-97 FZJ that doesn't necessarily have to be 3X locked - like everyone else I suppose. Mechanically sound with no rust (also like everyone else). Sub 200k, if possible. Interior condition can be sub-par and exterior paint doesn't need to be prefect either as I plan to make this a DD. In or around Houston is a plus.
I have a bad ass one call me 214-673-7960

I have a 95 with no rust that is triple locked in Midland. Truck has 253k miles with 100k on engine. call me 432.230.2574

Can you please tell this group what you thought of my truck after you saw it?

Bad ass is correct! Thanks for call and the virtual tour, Craig. This is the closest FZJ80 to turn-key I think I've ever seen with complete attention to detail (all the way down to the fender flare trim). It sounds cliché, but I believe this is in better shape than the day it rolled off the floor - which is better than any latest model LC out there.
The only down side is that I'd like to do a little rehab, but the rig says "no, no, no". Nothing to do but fill-er-up.

Mine may hit the market soon if you're looking for a built super clean 80..... locked, new HG and all major items sorted recently... PM me for details

I actually just listed a 1997 FJ that fits this very well. 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ85 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/133775450934?hash=item1f25a36336:g:ZpcAAOSwcXFgsv~I

Hey there, I just posted one last week, I live in Oregon but I am moving down to Houston Texas in a few weeks, I wasn’t planning on taking it with me but I might if you are still looking for one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom