Wanted 95-97 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay, here is another WTB Unicorn search. I think we all WTB the same Unicorn, but I lost my 80 in an accident, and I figured I would see what might be out there as I try and decide on 80 vs 200 Series vs 4Runner direction.

I am ideally looking for a White with Tan interior 95-97. Looking for stock, or close to it. Mainly a daily driver. Locked or unlocked, no problem. Obviously, Lower mileage , better condition, better service history is all a big plus. I realize I'm looking for the elusive, so I may be flexible on probably all these things.

Open to out of town, as needed. CA a big plus.

Will pay for the right truck, budget depends on the truck.

If I get back into an 80, I’m thinking it will be a long-term labor of love, so it needs to be the right truck.

Thanks, in any event.

I am just about to sell/list my 1996 model FJ80 which I've had meticulously restored in regards to paint and interior. Let me know if you are interested - I live in the Bay Area and am the second owner and purchased in 1999

I am just about to sell/list my 1996 model FJ80 which I've had meticulously restored in regards to paint and interior. Let me know if you are interested - I live in the Bay Area and am the second owner and purchased in 1999
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you send me info PM?

Sure, I can send you additional information and happy to answer any questions you may have. I have a ton of pictures too and might be easier to use email or to have a phone call

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom