Wanted 95-97 FZJ80 White

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a white FZJ80 that is preferably year models 95-97.

Miles don't really matter, but a good rust free, well maintained rig is a must.

I have a budget of +/- $15,000 so if you have one you've been thinking about parting with let me know.

Thanks

Mark

I have a budget of +/- $15,000 so if you have one you've been thinking about parting with let me know.

Thanks

Mark
I have been considering parting with my baby. It is 1996, white with tan leatherette seats. I don't believe they are real but in perfect condition. Interior flooring has been covered in Rhino-lining. Has ARM bull bar with lights and wench but lights don't work. Purchased one of the fancy light bars but haven't installed yet. Has snorkel too and lift kit. Needs a good detaI'll on the paint but it's pretty good for original. Paid 11,500 for it last summer.
New radiator, new battery, electrics all work. Will send pics if interested.

I've got a semi built 97 LX450 I'll let go of for $8,500. Around 234k miles, tons of service records and its in great condition with a few minor issues (passenger seat gear needs to be replaced, needs new antenna motor and mast, thats about it). OME 2.5 inch lift with 285 BFG AT's, ARB bumper, WKO sliders and 4x4labs rear bumper without swingouts. Drove it to the Everglades in March while I was on leave, currently parked in my parents garage in Fayetteville, Ga. Look through my older post from March for a few pics, I can send more detailed pictures next week when I pull into port.

Mark,

I have a white 93 FZJ 80 that has completely been customized with front bumper, back bumper, rack, lift kit, winch, 37" military tires and much more. I will be listing it later this week. Or, you can contact me at 214-558-8909.

Thanks

I have a 1996 well maintained Blue one in Birmingham that I'm thinking about selling. Let me know if you're interested.

I have been considering parting with my baby. It is 1996, white with tan leatherette seats. I don't believe they are real but in perfect condition. Interior flooring has been covered in Rhino-lining. Has ARM bull bar with lights and wench but lights don't work. Purchased one of the fancy light bars but haven't installed yet. Has snorkel too and lift kit. Needs a good detaI'll on the paint but it's pretty good for original. Paid 11,500 for it last summer.
New radiator, new battery, electrics all work. Will send pics

Thanks

Mark

Thanks

Mark

I have a white 1997 I posted yesterday. I am located in South Central KY, can send pics if interested wanting to get $6500.

Hi Mark, I have a 96 FZJ80 that I've spent the last few years restoring/fixing up. If you would like, I can send you the pics I have to your email. I've got a lot of time and money and effort in my truck, but it's time for a new project. A brief rundown, 315,000 miles, lots of money spent under the hood, lifted, doors and seat reupholstered with seat heaters installed. New carpet throughout with double layers of underlayment for sound dampening. The dash looks new, center consoles bought new, remote door lock and alarm installed. Pioneer touch screen GPS with ipod hook up in the glove box installed with a new amp inside the dash. All 9 speakers replaced. Lifted, 32 inch tires with matching spare. One jump seat removed and slide out expedition box installed and bolted down. I removed all of the fender flares and had line-x sprayed all the way around the vehicle for about 6 inches. Roof rack with spare on top and brush guard. If you would like me to email you pictures please let me know. And I have every receipt for everything that's been done, especially the work under the hood. I had a horsepower chip installed for gas mileage improvement as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom