Wanted 95-97 FZJ80 White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey,
I have been searching Craigslist, eBay, Bat, here, everywhere for an 80 for a couple weeks now. This will be my first Land Cruiser so I’m just trying to find the right one, thought I’d post here cause haven’t had any luck and this looks like a great community. I’m looking for a 1995-97, White, triple-locked truck with any interior color (I like the tan however) and under like 250k miles. I know this is pretty specific but that’s the dream and I’m willing to pay for it. Please let me know.

Thanks,
John

Hey,
I have been searching Craigslist, eBay, Bat, here, everywhere for an 80 for a couple weeks now. This will be my first Land Cruiser so I’m just trying to find the right one, thought I’d post here cause haven’t had any luck and this looks like a great community. I’m looking for a 1995-97, White, triple-locked truck with any interior color (I like the tan however) and under like 250k miles. I know this is pretty specific but that’s the dream and I’m willing to pay for it. Please let me know.

Thanks,
John
I have a 97 Collectors edition white with tan with 140000 miles that I may be putting up for sale if your interested call or text me Brett 435-720-1882

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom