SOLD 95-97 80 series brown dash panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have 95-97 80 series brown dash panel for sale. No cracks but it has a blemish on the passenger side about 2-3 inches long. I have had this stored and wrapped in bubble wrap for the past couple years. I was going to swap it into an 80 that I have since sold. I am asking 250.00 for it plus shipping. Shipping something like this turns out to be ridiculous in most cases. I am willing to ship but expect it will not be cheap. Pickup would be preferred. If you have access to a business shipping account it would likely save you some on shipping. It is located in Northern New Mexico.

I will eventually pull it down and post pictures of it and will do that sooner if someone is interested in it.

2F3EBFB3-3EE2-4D89-87A1-E6ABCABF338E.jpeg

14BC768E-B360-4D9D-9C6B-EE16A4BA5F46.jpeg

6BF547BF-DFEE-4395-908A-CFA063B67330.jpeg

217FCDFC-C527-4851-99ED-8A1D3D6E7627.jpeg

Last edited:
This will go quickly I’d imagine. GLWS and kiddos for offering it up so cheaply.

I have 95-97 80 series brown dash panel for sale. No cracks but it has a blemish on the passenger side about an inch and a half long. I have had this stored and wrapped in bubble wrap for the past couple years. I was going to swap it into an 80 that I have since sold. I am asking 250.00 for it plus shipping. Shipping something like this turns out to be ridiculous in most cases. I am willing to ship but expect it will not be cheap. Pickup would be preferred. If you have access to a business shipping account it would likely save you some on shipping. It is located in Northern New Mexico.

I will eventually pull it down and post pictures of it and will do that sooner if someone is interested in it.
Definitely interested. Still available? Would love nothing more that to not have to look at a cracked dash all day :)

Thanks,

Luke

Luke, I will pull it down and send you some pictures.
Thanks
Dennis

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump, open to offers

Bump

Bump

Bump

BUMP

Users who are viewing this thread