'95 80 Gray leather power interior F/S (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete $1000. I will post more pics after I remove the front doors.

Are you parting out the rest?

Do you have the sun visors?

Lagwagon, do you still have the third row?? They said ok and I was waiting on the pics. I'll confirm it by tomorrow(too late to call now).....Thanks.

I will get pics of the front seats they are available and also visors :D

Sure could use a grey driver side power seat back nob. I seem to keep breaking mine, and it has finally had it. Is there anyone that has an extra that they can throw in an envelope? Also, I some how seemed to have broken my factory stereo nob too. Maybe I'm the nob...

Michael

I am in Davis, Ca. I have hopefully fixxed this computer. 2 crashes this month. If someone would like info it would be better to call Jeff 530-753-5768

This is my first post here so bear with me. :)

Is the 95 interior the same as the 96? I have a 96 with a tan interior that needs replacment pretty badly.

Does this include everything or would I need to find a dash and miscellanious trim? I also need two airbags.

Thanks guys,
Alan

I have everything but airbags to change over your rig. Where are you located? I saw your posting and think you need a lot more from me :D.
Jeff 530-753-5768

Hey dude, i'm interested.

Can you please email me at aeossojr3@aol.com to further discuss what I need.

Your input would be greatly appreciated... Maybe I can work out taking the entire set up from you if it's worth keeping this sled..

Thanks,
Alan

[quote author=lagwagon link=board=5;threadid=8829;start=msg79321#msg79321 date=1072149554]
I have everything but airbags to change over your rig. Where are you located? I saw your posting and think you need a lot more from me :D.
Jeff 530-753-5768
[/quote]

Lag,
Anything you have left, you may want to get in touch with James at www.cruiserparts.net. A few months ago he was buying interiors. Not sure what he needs or exactly what his business practice is, but may be worth a phone call to him.

Yeah Junk,
He wanted to buy everything. Seems like a good guy but I was trying to help people out. I am thinking of contacting him again because I need a complete locker front end and I know he is into trades. Just a lot of shipping involved.

No worries. Just wanted to make sure you knew about him. He's about 6 hours from my place, but if you ever need a set of legs on the east coast, I only charge a diet coke.

Do you have any of the passenger seat components left. I need the power seat mechanism. Not the buttons but the motor and its connect peices. Everything under the seat..

Email me if you got it and thanks

Scott_oberman@msn.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom