For Sale 94 locked 166k miles bad head gasket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Toyota FZJ80 Land Cruiser
166,000 miles
Factory locking differentials (front,center,and rear)
Old Man Emu J spring lift with Nitro Chargered L shocks
Iron Pig off road sway bar and bump stop extensions and castor correction plates
Man a Fre stainless steel extended brake lines and 50mm front spacer
Landtank DC front drive shaft
4x4 labs Front and Rear steel bumpers (I have slider steps tac welded just not finished yet)
Extended differential breathers
BF Goodrich KO2 with 5000 miles
Eclipse DVD Navigation
Pioneer speakers
Optima red top battery
K&N air filter
New brakes all the way around
New seals and bearing in the front end
Fresh tune up with oem rotor cap wires plugs throttle cable intake tube valve cover gasket fuel filter and egr valve
Beforehead gasket went replaced the radiator thermostat water pump and hose with oem
Valve cover paint with wrinkle paint
I have monstaliner that will go with it to bed line where the fender flares were and the floor in the cab. The ABS and check engine light are on. My mechanic said it need and sensor and o2 sensors.
Unfortunately the head gaskets bad. It happened about a week ago.
Asking $7500 Or best offer. Title in hand
Vin# jt3dj81w5r0090344

IMG_3421.JPG

IMG_3423.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

IMG_3426.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

Small dent prior to 4x4 labs bumper. The lower valence is damaged from same incident. There are a few little door dings. The paint is faded and peeling on the hood

IMG_4158.JPG

how did it run before the HG failed? any other issues?

I've been looking around for another 80, wished you were closer. Do you think it's just a matter of putting a new HG on and having the head re-worked or do you think the engine is toast? Will it start up and run?

how did it run before the HG failed? any other issues?
The ABS light is on and it's done this before. I bought an abs sensor from cruiser yard and light went away. I have O2 sensors that still need to go in and hopefully that will take care of the CEL. A new EGR valve was just put in before this happened

I've been looking around for another 80, wished you were closer. Do you think it's just a matter of putting a new HG on and having the head re-worked or do you think the engine is toast? Will it start up and run?
I don't know. I've read enough post on here to know that you don't know until you take it apart. I'd hate to tell you yes and it be more. It ran fine until this happened. I saw a coolant leak near the thermostat and let it sit. A couple days after I went to start it and check the leak. I checked the fluids before and found the murky dipstick. I haven't ran it since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom