For Sale 94 LC, Is it worth this much??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im in the market but I think the owner is asking about 3k too much. Its a 94 UNLOCKED LC. Body and interior are in very good shape. One owner, she purchased it new in 94 in FL and now resides in OH. Its got 250k on the clock, but its been serviced from the dealer from day one. I like the one owner, dealer service, but she is asking $7,999. I just think thats way too much. Or is the old lady aspect make the vehicle worth that much more.

She claims that she has all the maintenance records, and it is clear that she just had the entire AC redone. I started the vehicle, sounds great. But once again. Is knowing the history of the vehicle worth the asking price? ( I know, its all relative, but you get my point) Here is a quick snapshot

Thanks
94 Landcruiser.jpg

Sounds high to me but, one owner and service records from a dealership have got to be worth something. The million dollar questions is how much???

poke around on the site. I think you will get a good feel for what to look for.

I sold my 1994 OH 80 with less miles, my parents were original owners, OH rust in areas for $4250 18 months ago

way to high keep looking

I've got mine for sale at 7k, with lockers here in Oregon 158k, 8 out of 10. No real serious hits yet.. fair condition kbb is about 6300 on my '94, that is fair (low) mine I would say is good. Too bad you are on the other side of the country!

Looks pretty good. Looks like it was equipped with running boards, They have been pulled obviously.( front mud flaps have the holes for them) otherwise looks pretty clean. Check the lower body mounts on the underside and the tail gates. It still has the roof rack and deflector so look under those.
Dave

Looks pretty good. Looks like it was equipped with running boards, They have been pulled obviously.( front mud flaps have the holes for them) otherwise looks pretty clean. Check the lower body mounts on the underside and the tail gates. It still has the roof rack and deflector so look under those.
Dave

And the windsheild frame(pull back the weather stripping and rockers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom