For Sale 94 Land Cruiser - Green Body Parts - Murrieta, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markkuz.com
Shell is gone it has met it's demise at a SoCal junk yard.

IMG_1117.JPG

Hood $200
IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

Rear lift gate with glass $400 - SOLD

Frame is also available, Cali rig minimal rust if any! $500 obo
f8545925-6956-4a90-8441-e751ef892e88-jpeg.1771056

Rear Cargo sliding glass.
Passenger side has the rubber and the Drivers side the rubber was no good. I will have to verify what side is fully in tact and what side is missing the rubber around the glass. DS $50 PS $90
IMG_1471.jpg

Complete Doors with all glass, door handles, lock motors, window motors, just no door panels:
Driver front door and both rear doors $200 ea.
full

full

Passenger front fender $120 - inner fender/wheel well available too. $80
full

Shipping is available on anything that will fit on a pallet so that excludes shell, hood, & lift gate. But the doors and cargo glass can ship. You are responsible to pay for any insurance on shipping if you want it.

Before you ask these body parts already sold:
Tailgate
Passenger front door
DS front fender + inner fender
Front valance
Front bumper
Mirrors
Antenna

Last edited:
Interested in lift gate. Idea of shipping to Evanston Wyoming? What about lower gate?

Interested in passenger side door with fender flair if no dings dents, how much if still avaliable?

Interested in lift gate. Idea of shipping to Evanston Wyoming? What about lower gate?
Not sure if I can get you a quote tomorrow but for sure next week on the lift gate. But the best deals require a quick trigger because it would be hitching a ride with another shipment also we need to ship to a business address not a house. So PM me an address and then I can give you a good quote.
The lower tailgate is already gone.

Interested in passenger side door with fender flair if no dings dents, how much if still avaliable?
Passenger Rear Door correct? Not sure if it has the flare or not will need to check. Do you need shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom