Parting Out 94 FZJ80, unlocked burgundy, cloth interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw you sold the exterior handles but do you have all lock cylinders (ignitions, front doors, and tail gate) and keys? Shipped to 98661.

Thanks

Saw you sold the exterior handles but do you have all lock cylinders (ignitions, front doors, and tail gate) and keys? Shipped to 98661.

Thanks
I have all of the cylinders, but only have one worn out, twisted aftermarket key. Don't know if you want that.

Looking for transmission cooler lines (esp. hard lines and fittings) for 1993-1994 FZJ80.

I’m interested in the mirrors (driver & passenger side). Passenger fender too if it can be shipped...

I’m interested in the mirrors (driver & passenger side). Passenger fender too if it can be shipped...
Passenger mirror is good, drivers glass is loose. Fender is good, can ship on your dime. Where are you located ?

clam shell on steering column to 74105

wanting to know condition and price for the following items: drivers side door sill panel, drivers side vent, front center console, rear trunk area carpet, left side upper rubber trim piece between b and c pillar, and hood.

driver seat still available?

hello again wanting availability on the following items: drivers side door sill panel, rear trunk area carpet, left side upper rubber trim piece between b and c pillar

wanting to know condition and price for the following items: drivers side door sill
hello again wanting availability on the following items: drivers side door sill panel, rear trunk area carpet, left side upper rubber trim piece between b and c pillar
Sorry, missed your first post. Here are pics of the two trim pieces. I have to remove a bunch of stuff out of the back to get a pic of the carpet. I'll get back to you on that later today

IMG_20190908_105545.jpg

IMG_20190908_105600.jpg

MVIMG_20190908_105616.jpg

A little discoloration on the back but in good shape overall

IMG_20190908_135106.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom