For Sale 94 FZJ80 Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 FJZ80, factory lockers and cdl, 850/860 springs with front spacers, Bilstein 7100 shocks in the front, 5 Truxus M/T 37x12.5x17 tires with good tread(spare is brand new), and custom five 17x10 bealocks, stock gears, custom front bumper, all factory options. A/C needs a new hard line. Mobil 1 in every thing for the last 5 years. Front end and brakes rebuilt last year with all Toyota parts by PO. Truck runs and drives good. Driver's seat has tears in the bottom. Headliner has a tear. New engine wiring harness, injectors, and custom aluminum BeCool radiator.

Since I have had it I trimmed the rear wheel wells, put bed liner in the sides, and put sliders on it.

Don't really want to sell it but gotta do what I gotta do. 4500 OBO.

Sorry if I missed it, but how many miles does your cruiser have?

nice ride, looks like a good deal...

I think I missed this rig by a matter of hours a little over a year ago. You bought this from a guy in Northern Indiana? Granger I think? I now have a 97 4runner but still want a FJ80.

odometer says 189000 actual is less because of the tires but I'm not sure how much less

:rolleyes:

Actually, putting larger than stock tires on a vehicle will cause your MPH and your odometer to actually read slower than what it actually is. Just an FYI.

:rolleyes:

Actually, putting larger than stock tires on a vehicle will cause your MPH and your odometer to actually read slower than what it actually is. Just an FYI.

EDIT: Your right I got it mixed up in my head for every 5 miles you drive it shows 1 less... Thanks for bringing that up I dont wanna lie to anyone. I called my buddy who went and picked it up with me and he told me I had it backards.

Last edited:
How are the road manners w/ the lift & tires or is it essentially off-road only? Any other issues besides the A/C & interier tears?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom