'94 FZJ80 in ABQ U PULL U SAVE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking for some parts for my '98 Accord at ABQ U PULL U SAVE and came across a '94 FZJ80 with some good stuff still on it. The front axle was gone and the interior looked like a Tazmanian devil went through it but there may have still been some salvageable interior stuff. The engine, tranny, and rest of the driveline including the rear axle was still there. I doubt the engine is much good because the block and head had been unbolted from the case. I don't know if the truck had factory lockers because there was not switch or cover where it would have been and I don't know what to look for on the axle to tell if it has the locker. I think all the glass including the moonroof was there. There's probably a few more salvageable items too but since I don't have one or a list of parts to keep my eye open for, I didn't make a great mental inventory. The exterior color was dark green and I think the interior was a cream color. I think it had a frontal impact, but again, not certain.

Marc,

You got the sig line down, now about an avatar?

Apparently, you have to have 10 posts before you can make an avatar. So I'm slowly working my way there. I know I've posted at least 3 times outside of of the HDC club area but only my # of club section posts show up here. Any ideas what's going on with this?

If your other posts were in chat they will not count.

If that 80 has cloth seats it will probably not be locked.

If your other posts were in chat they will not count.

If that 80 has cloth seats it will probably not be locked.

80 seats in my 40? Leather?

John-

Rob and I snagged the hood off of that one last week. It looks very much like one Rob worked on at the shop a few years ago. He had removed the head to diagnose a dead hole, and the customer towed it away in that condition. We always wondered what happened to it....

It's very possible it sat in his yard for years, until the neighbors complained and he sold it to the pick-n-pull...

Ryan

I think they were leather. Pay your $1 and check it out.

My posts were in the FJ60 section and in the Chit-Chat category.

Front seats are gone Jon. 3rd row seats are still there and both have decent tan leather. I think these are a good option for 40 jump seats if a guy was creative with building brackets. Rear axle is there. The truck was an open diff version so no rear e-locker but a good FF rear axle with disk brakes. Starter was missing and that's a pity because there was a good chance it was the 2.2kw version. :frown:

The truck was *not* in a major collision. The only panel dented was the RR door and it wasn't bad.

ECM is gone and will soon be on it's way to Simon. :D

-Mike-
97 FZJ80

Last edited:
Hmm, I wonder if the front brake backing plates are still on it.......

Ali,
The front axle is gone.... all of it... dust cap to dust cap.
-Mike-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom