For Sale 94 fzj80 - $5500.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. Considering selling my wifes cruiser. Its a white '94 with grey cloth interior. Odometer shows 135k miles. Factory roof rack, running boards, trailer hitch, 3rd seat, upgraded stereo and speakers. New Yoko Geolanders A/T, rebuilt starter, recent tune-up, ALL new fluids, recent brakes. Originally from outwest so there has been very little exposure to salt. There are 3 rust spots at base of rear window on hatch. Thats it!!. This truck runs and drives 100% and is completely reliable. Does NOT have the E-lockers though. There is a small dent in the front bumper. Other than that people still compliment her on her rig. She drives it everyday and loves it. She doesn't even know that I'm advertising it here. I'd like to get her something newer. I dont need to sell it. I'd like to get $5500 as this is not a beater at all. Let me know if you have any interest. I'll add some pics later.

I'm in New York about 2hrs North of NYC. Yeah like I said, wifey has no idea im considering selling. While we're discussing this, we had a 94 almost identical, but gold with brown cloth. I sold it, got a low mileage v6 camry wgn and she hated it and wanted her cruiser back. So i found this very rsut free one. I kinda think I can get her a newer more efficient ride.

<snip>
I sold it, got a low mileage v6 camry wgn and she hated it and wanted her cruiser back. <snip>.

You are so screwed when she finds out... :lol:

Pics would help a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94FZJ80 View Post
<snip>
I sold it, got a low mileage v6 camry wgn and she hated it and wanted her cruiser back. <snip>.
You are so screwed when she finds out...

haha agreed, but it's always easier to ask for forgiveness that for permission! GLWS

Yeah man. she hated the wagon. Said she felt like an 'ole lady driving it. But tonight on the way home from my in-laws she says "I think I likes the gold one better....I'm not sure why" UGH I like this white w]one waaayyyy better . It's in much better shape and seems to have alot more power. Anyway, here are a couple pics.
2nd cruiser.jpg
2nd cruiser 2.jpg

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom