For Sale 94 FZJ80 4WU 3-link, coil overs, 37's and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I figured I'd just put it out there officially. I love this rig but i really want to get into an open top rig - FJ40 preferably or 1st gen 4Runner. I bought this from another Mud member who did the install of the 3 link kit with the help of Brian from 4WU. Since then I've fixed all the major body issues, repaired the A-pillar, replaced windshield, welded all the holes from the flares, spoiler etc closed. Rear wheel well has been opened up to the door to tuck 37's with ease or even 40's with bigger bump stops. Fresh factory paint was applied on top with Raptor liner professionally sprayed on below. Also regeared it with 5.29's and added an ARB up front. ARB dual compressor mounted in the cargo takes care of the locker and tire fill duties.
The 4WU 3-link, 14" dual rate coilovers with resis, 2" radflo bumps make it drive and flex like a dream. Steering is handled with Hellfire Knuckles and RuffStuff y-link 1ton TRE's. Front has Longfield birfs/shafts. Rear is the stock FF with a lockrite. Goodyear MTR's 37" with 17" steelies have been the best combo on this rig, although you could fit 40's if u want - some pics below have 40's on them (those are gone).
Interior is the brown cloth, in good shape. No rips or tears in the seats. CB radio, updated head unit, in cab winch controls, Baja designs squadron lights up front.
Rear bumper was sold and was going to make a new one. Haven't had much time so what's there now is temp till it's sold or I find time to add some more tube and a carrier.
I know I am missing a ton. It's a really nice rig that would make a great wheeler for someone with a family and needs the extra space.
Located in San Diego CA, $15500 firm. Will consider trades/partial trades for FJ40. No junk.
PM if interested, can provide more pics and details.

Flexing with 40's

all PM's returned. Regarding the rear bumper, I have a heavy duty spindle, latch, carrier plate and recessed hitch mount on order. Should be here today. Planning on building my own high clearance swing out, or for a little negotiation room I can just hand off the parts to the buyer. The truck is headed over to Euro Pacific Autobody today for some touch ups

Any shots of the interior?

Here's some. No rips in the seats. Only missing the column cover, driver visor and the little corner trims on the doors that cover the mirror bolts.
ARB setup to use the fill chuck through the slider window.

I drove Bobby's truck, it drives nice and the seats are in good shape

Thanks Dale

Answer a question I've gotten a few times. As for the rear bumper, the crossmember is cut for a 4x4 labs rear. I have a temp tube "crossmember" welded on to drive around.
I'm very busy right now transitioning jobs so haven't had the time I expected to build a new rear. So either it sells as is and I'd be a little more negotiable, include all the parts I bought below for a little more and you build it or I end up building it and the price stays firm.

I have an avocado for trade :p Not sure if I am serious though!

Bump. Truck has just been sitting. Serious about selling now. Needs to go now for a down payment on a gas sipper have two gas guzzlers and I'd rather keep the pick up.
Make me an offer, email me at bobbynelson0730@gmail.com since I don't frequent the forums much anymore.

I wish I could buy this truck. And I lived in Utah

GLWS

Hey, you never know ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom