94 fzj80 4"shock options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have a 4"lift I have yet to install but am still on the fence about what shocks I should buy. I hear the ome L's are good-ish but am looking for something better quality. I have a budget of $1,200 for shocks. My question is has anyone had any real life experience with the ironman foam cell pro shocks or something equivalent? Thank you in advance.

I’d look at the Icon 2.0 shocks.

If spending good money i would want rebuildable. This is why I went with the Fox 2.0 Pricey but not crazy. I haven't rolled on them yet as they are still in boxes but the quality is top notch.

If spending good money i would want rebuildable. This is why I went with the Fox 2.0 Pricey but not crazy. I haven't rolled on them yet as they are still in boxes but the quality is top notch.

Have you installed them yet? I thought Fox shocks didn't work well on our rigs.

They are installed and have seen yard use so far as I have a lot of work left on the truck. What have you read as being an issue? Any links?

I hope they're not related to these

Screenshot_20200820-210958_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200820-213338_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Well. I will be finding out. I've still read more good than bad and have had great luck with fox in other applications. I'm sure when it comes time to rebuild, some research can be done and get someone to build them more application specific.

I have a feelings it's like a lot of things. If someone throws parts on a setup that isn't well thought out or are using incorrect lengths / not getting bumpstops dialed, s*** can get trashed in short order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom