Parting Out 94 FJ80 Very Complete with Brown Cloth Interior SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in front driver door (without interior panel), engine oil level sensor/switch, A/C compressor and blower motor.

What color is the paint?

I could pickup the parts.

Thanks!

I am looking for the end cap for the rear of the drivers side running board. Got it?

...And the steering wheel clamshell if you still have it...

Do you still have the engine computer, if so how much for the CPU???

Interested in front driver door (without interior panel), engine oil level sensor/switch, A/C compressor and blower motor.

What color is the paint?

Thanks!
Check your private message sent to you

What color is the paint?

Thanks!
ONE GREEN DRIVER DOOR, ONE Faded Burgandy Driver Door. See your private messages

Do you have the large bracket on the drivers side front control arm that holds the abs lines? looking for the bolts that hold the catalytic converter to the two brackets, fan shroud, steering column clamshell, price on front seats if available, bolts that run along radiator and grill top area all shipped to 64505

1. Bracket for ABS lines will stay with the front axle as it is being sold complete
2. Bolts for Catalytic Converter to two brackets: Buy new ones, old ones are always rusted and threads stretched.
3. Fan Shroud is sold
4. Clamshell looks great, however, the inside attachments are broken like all of them are. It stays in place and doesnt move around because it wedges under the dash and cannot move around, however, it is not really held on, just together. I want $45 shipped for it, as I said it LOOKS great.
5. Front seats sold
6. Bolts for running along radiator and grill top - buy new.

A good source of bolts is McMaster Carr. You can order on line and they will ship them to you same day or next, and they charge a fraction of what the hardware store carries. Reusing bolts is always risky that you will strip or cross thread the nut insert that the factory has welded in. I can send you an assortment of used bolts if you would like.

I need this vacuum piece off the manifold. How much?
20150806_152946.jpg

MIne has two vacuum ports coming out of it. I don't think it is the same. From a 1994 1FZE. If yours is from a 3FE I may have it but it is not here to check.

Dont have one, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom