Parting Out 94 FJ80 Land Cruiser Engine, Tranny, Transfer Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1994 FJ80 Land Cruiser

Transmission - $400 - it works
Engine - Make offer - has knock, but still have head...other parts are still good
Transfer Case - $350

Have other items for this FJ80 just ask...no differential lock

Willing to ship on your dollar, but gonna be expensive

Name is Bryan and I am trying to finish parting this out. I need to get this gone. I will be listing other parts in the other appropriate classified threads for parts. I have the rear floating axle, switches, and doors, rear hatch (hood, driver door, front bumper gone)

Located in Bowling Green, KY 42103

IMG_5637.JPG

Last edited:
EA91845F-F3C9-4085-8862-CE05FCA90A37.jpeg
50206B64-7F16-4451-8FCA-D187DFAB8E6E.jpeg
I’m at 95361 in CA. I have a local fastenal and have shipped thru them to ny, (pics of mass exodus of 80 parts to fastenal). The buyer paid so I don’t know the costs, but it was amazingly cheap compared to a freight company or other means. You don’t get a ship date or pickup date, it’s done when it fits on their schedule and truck logistics, hence the cost effective pricing I imagine.

I.D like to buy the rear ff 80 axle if $400 shipped works? That’s assuming shipping and the pallet is not more than $75. If it is, I would intend to pay you the difference. If it’s less, keep the difference since this is an offer not the asking price, it seems only fair to adjust any $ in your favor:)

If you don’t fit it entirely on the pallet they won’t insure it. Setting it diagonally or looking thru pallets at a vendor and grabbing one that looks wider than most is a help, but insurance isn’t really an issue, hard to do any damage to the ends of the axle if all assembled, etc.. everything I sent took 4 pallets and nothing arrived 3000 miles away damaged. The rear axle was off the pallet a bit too.

Ratchet straps and plastic wrap were more than what they required to ship it. Even 5 37” tires stacked, lol!

Let me know if that interests you, they have forklifts, you just need a trailer or pickup bed to load it in.

If you have better pics please send, I don’t know what rust is. Apparently valence electrons in CA aren’t free

Let me check with our fastenal location tomorrow and see what they say. If they will do it I’m cool with that price at $400 shipped (as long as shipping isn’t over $75).

If they can I can easily get it to them tomorrow. PM me your cell # and I can send you more pics Monday morning (I have axle in my warehouse at work). Also, PM me the address of your fastenal store and your contact there. I’m assuming this isn’t something fastenal does on a regular basis but it’s worth a shot. Hope they will because it helps us both out.

Sorry, I was looking in your other ad for responding. I’ll PM my number. You can text any time. I work night shift , 10/11hr late swing shift actually, so it s often on silent but I can respond quickly as i keep it in toolbox at work... I won’t text after 10 if you use phone as alarm or whatever that would interrupt you sleeping..

Fastenal is:

Find a Local Store | Fastenal

The oakdale(95361zipcode) branch, though the Modesto, or any nearby facilty is fine if they wish. Manteca, Ceres, Stockton..

They’re open Mom-fri...

I can go down there Monday if you need. I do t work til 330pm.

Do you know what these weigh by chance? I have measurements but no accurate weight. (I got caught carrying the bathroom scale towards the garage alreadyto check a semifloat version).

Sorry, that link didn’t go directly to the page I had for you. 95361 Oakdale, CA is the locator info.

Sorry, that link didn’t go directly to the page I had for you. 95361 Oakdale, CA is the locator info.

I am waiting for the manager at my local Fastenal to get back to me. The associate I talked to said it is something they could do I would just need to talk to the manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom