94 FJ80 for sale in CA (1 Viewer)

White exterior, grey interior. 3rd seat, alarm, hitch, and 4 new Michelin tires with a 75,000 mile warranty. I have added a few performance upgrades (all smog legal) which include reprogramming the engine management chip, K & N air filter, and a Flowmaster muffler. This vehicle is in above average condition both inside and out. I am very meticulous with the maintenance on this SUV. Oil & filter: 3,000 miles; tranny fluid: 7,500 miles; distributer cap & rotor: 15,000 miles; coolant and spark plugs: 25,000 miles; differentials and transfer case fluid change: 50,000 miles. I have documented everything I have done, it has been garaged for the 7 years that I have owned it and I'm the 2nd owner. It has 147,000 miles and I live in San Jose, CA (near San Francisco). $9900

Last edited:

Sounds nice, per the rules please list price. Also, most on this board will want to know if it has the optional front/rear differential locks, indicated by a rotary switch on the dash to the left of the steering wheel. Would be interested in knowing how you reprogrammed the ECU?

I sent the ECU to a company in southern CA and they reprogrammed it for me. Had it back in just a few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom