94 FJ-80 FS in WI - Factory Diff Locks - $4000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to see some photos.

Pics please.
By "no rust" do you mean NO RUST or no rust for a northern rig?

314000 miles on it according to the OD...... I was told it was maintained at the dealership, but its anybodys guess... I've owned 8 80's and this one runs/drives the best out of all of them.

I can get pics on monday, no sooner due to the easter bunny coming....

By No RUST, I mean NO RUST, I'm from wisconsin where vehicles rot away when the salt truck drives by... I pulled the entire carpet out of it and there is no one small surface rust spot where your left foot would go that you could clean up with a scotch brite pad and paint. Usually you have a hole the size of a shoe in the drivers side floorboard where sunroof leaks (6 out of the 8 I have owned from WI have).... No rocker panel rust (my rolled 96 from iowa has a huge hole in the rear rocker from rust), doors are good, Front window frame seal is good. Personally I think its only been in WI for a winter or two... Its in good-excellent shape for the year/miles....

I'd also pull the lockers and swap in open diffs if anyone is interested in it that way or just pull the front locker/diff.... Another option if someone wants a clean rig, without a lot invested into it.

Thanks

You don't know of a 70 FJ40 for sale anywhere do you? :)

Actually I know of a guy with a mint blue 83 somewhere in WI... I think he only wanted like $1500 for it.... :D

Picked the red one up on Friday... More crap in the yard. :beer:

Anyone who wants pics of the 80, EMAIL me.

Thanks

I think you forgot a zero on that. :)
I stopped by this evening to see the 70 and you were not home, even drove the 83 over.

yah, I was at the shop working on the heep.... Clocks ticken to get it done before may 1st.

NO Takers on the 80 ????

Going to go to ebay soon....

NO Takers on the 80 ????

Going to go to ebay soon....

I must obtain employment first. Then I'd most likely talk serious talk with you before I purchased a plane ticket to drive it back.
I thought I had a job last week, but now I'm just in a pool of candidates...

Lee is about 2.5 hours from the Twin Cities. I purchased a rig from him a couple of years ago. If he says it has no rust and runs great you can count on it....

lee is about 2hrs 15min from chicago pending traffic, as if there was any in chicago :lol:

i bought a samurai from him about a year ago, he is a straight up guy.

The only way to get to Lee's in 2hrs 15 min is in an airplane:)
I live 5 miles from him and Chicago is 4-5 hours from here.
It is about 2 hrs to Green Bay if that helps. Stratford is right in the center of WI.

Lee is a straight up guy to deal with, no worries.:D

The only way to get to Lee's in 2hrs 15 min is in an airplane:)
I live 5 miles from him and Chicago is 4-5 hours from here.
It is about 2 hrs to Green Bay if that helps. Stratford is right in the center of WI.

Lee is a straight up guy to deal with, no worries.:D

oops my bad, you know you buy too many rigs when you can't even remember who lives where:bang: i bought another samurai after lee's and it was about 2hrs from the city.

oh well maybe i should stop buying so many. NOT!!!

Yeah, chitown is a hike.

My address is C3752 Mary El Dr, stratford Wi for anyone who want so to GPS it or mapquest it.

CWA Mosinee airport is about 20 miles from my house and I can pickup anyone who is flyen in.

Honestly it is a clean, well maintained rig. If I didn't have 8 "projects" in the yard, I wouldn't sell it.

Blue booked it last nite and at "good" its at $5705 without the lockers. Someone would get a deal if they wanted to swap diffs to get a locked truck.

I'd do it for one of my other Two 80's, but no time and too m uch other crap going on. I own a heep that I need done before the 1st of May.

Tryin to talk the wife into selling her 4-runner and keep the FJ, but its not going to happen.

I'll wait for ebay for a while, I'd rather see it go to someone who is into cruisers.

Had a guy email me askin if it got 20 MPG....:eek: ALong with a slew of other craigslisters that had off the wall questions.

89 sammy...... I got some stuff from the sami that was extra parts in my trailer for wheeling. Alt, starter, dist, some misc crap that I had for spares on it. Just started cleaning the trailer out for this years wheeling fiasco. You want the stuff?
If ya do, PM me your address and I can box it up and ship it out. :beer:

Actually I know of a guy with a mint blue 83 somewhere in WI... I think he only wanted like $1500 for it.... :D

Picked the red one up on Friday... More crap in the yard. :beer:

Anyone who wants pics of the 80, EMAIL me.

Thanks
Pics, please.
bob@reddesignsolutions.com
(Minneapolis, MN)

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom