94 factory steps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of factory steps for anyone who needs/wants them. They are in excellent shape. I bought this truck from a couple who never took it off-road for it's entire life. You name the price.

View attachment 218604

Last edited:
I'd be interested if you know if they'll fit my 92LC. I've seen some 92's with steps, and some without. Not sure why. How much total with shipped to 55434 do you think?

I'm only leaving on the fender flares. Do you need mud flap in rear and extention piece on door? Anything else?

This is what was said in 80 series tech about fitment.

MJADDICTION
IH8MUD Regular

Posts: 392 They didn't come on the early 80's... I don't think. Mine are from a '94 FJ and are on a '92. The front part that wraps the fender flare has a bit of a gap since the flares are different between the years. You will have to come up with a way to attach the running boards under the FJ too, as there aren't any studs hanging out of the early model for the steps.

This is what was said in 80 series tech about fitment.

MJADDICTION
IH8MUD Regular

Posts: 392 They didn't come on the early 80's... I don't think. Mine are from a '94 FJ and are on a '92. The front part that wraps the fender flare has a bit of a gap since the flares are different between the years. You will have to come up with a way to attach the running boards under the FJ too, as there aren't any studs hanging out of the early model for the steps.
hmmmmm.... That's gotta suck. Check in the morning and get back to me. If you still think they'll fit, I'm still interested. If not, too bad for me. Thanks.
lispeej

I recognize you now. You started a thread about that Taco getting stuck and you didn't. Then everyone debated whether it was LC superiority, weight difference, AWD, etc.. I will still check and see about shipping but I think you'll have to find some way to attach these things. They don't attach to the frame like sliders. They have brackets [that I'll send] that bolt up to the rocker panels.

I recognize you now. You started a thread about that Taco getting stuck and you didn't. Then everyone debated whether it was LC superiority, weight difference, AWD, etc...

yes,
that is me. what is your thought on my thread? What do you really think?
Sorry we couldn't work out this deal. If you ever upgrade and want/need to sell any of your oem parts, let me know. My LC doesn't have much options...(r.boards, racks, nice oem rims...etc).lol. I pretty much have to go aftermarket...you know.
-lispeej

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom