For Sale 94 80 series Miscellaneous exterior parts NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dr_dobro

SILVER Star
Threads
I have acquired a WHITE 94 80 series, and started to take off a few things I won't need:

- Fender flares, without drivers side.
- Running boards, no rust and good shape. Top plastic have some bad anchors, all mounting hardware included minus one per side (was missing)
- mud flaps in ok shape
- front bumper in ok shape
- rear bumper in ok shape with all hardware. Passenger side plastic corner is gone.
- original tow hitch, has a lot of surface rust, but otherwise solid with 6 bolts
- under tire carrier cross member in mint condition
- tire carrier hoist in mint condition

I am aware I need to post prices, however don't know what this things go for and looking for better offers on this items. If I need to ship something, please bare with me as time is pretty limited at the moment !

In addition to the above, I have some grey interior parts as well:
- third row seat only in good shape.
- third row seat belts.
- complete three piece carpeting. Has a lot of stains.

Pictures upon request
Thanks for looking!

Hello,

Could you please post a picture of a front bumper and how much you'd want for it?

Many thanks

Will get back with the inquiries this weekend

Note: I am not parting out the truck, what you see on the list is what I have to offer if someone is interested !

Here are some pictures of the bumper, there's two small dents (pics) and one of the plastic inserts is toasted

$35 plus the ride?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Great, thank you. Do you also happen to have extension corners for the bumper?

And where in NY are you?

Thanks again.

Great, thank you. Do you also happen to have extension corners for the bumper?

And where in NY are you?

Thanks again.

I only have the passenger side, drivers was damaged and chucked it.
Smithtown, Long Island what about you?

Do you have the cover that fits underneath the engine right behind the front bumper?

Long Island, huh? I'm in Toronto, Ontario. You don't happen to be going gambling at Niagara any time soon by chance?

Likely shipping would be a rip of, especially cross border.

Thanks again and I'll be researching on options here.

Regards.

Do you have the cover that fits underneath the engine right behind the front bumper?

I am assuming you are referring to the splash guard? if thats the case, i am keeping it .

Long Island, huh? I'm in Toronto, Ontario. You don't happen to be going gambling at Niagara any time soon by chance?

Likely shipping would be a rip of, especially cross border.

Thanks again and I'll be researching on options here.

Regards.

only 8.5 hrs, however i have a friend who's going to visit me at the end of the month and said he might take a drive to the falls, but not 100 per. sure. So this might work if you are still interested .

D.

Do you have all the plastic clips for the flares? Also looking for the metal brackets that hold the rear flares to the doors and related rear flare hardware. How much for the mud flaps?

I am assuming you are referring to the splash guard? if thats the case, i am keeping it .

only 8.5 hrs, however i have a friend who's going to visit me at the end of the month and said he might take a drive to the falls, but not 100 per. sure. So this might work if you are still interested .

D.
Great, thanks! Please let me know if your friend will be heading our way, appreciate that!

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom