93 (locked) in good shape for sale in Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok , well I found myself another cruiser. I wont have it for a month or two, but it is mine.as much as I would like to keep both, I need some cash (kinda low cause I moved, started a business again etc..)

Here is whats wrong with it (not much)

The windows do not roll up or down,cept the drivers window, it is not the motors, the switch assembly in the drivers side window has a short or something. So have to fix that and put back together the plugs for the other windows.... there is like 2 tiny spots of rust body wise rear window but not bad.
the AC works great but leaks out slowly. The radio is a pioneer and needs to be rewired....

The positives.... It looks nice, brand new ARB winch ready bumper, the engine runs great, the tranny shifts nice, the lockers work, the seats and all work fine. it is mostly stock..... the tires are ok ....

I am getting rid of it for a slight loss here.... it has 148,000 on the clock... looking for 4700 for it ... if interested give me a ring at 352-682-5103 or email me at digitalfrostbytes@gmail.com

i always entertain offers.... I am looking for a fast sale...

go to 4 sale section...

Need to place this in the trucks/4 sale section... but it'll be moved for you pretty soon I bet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom