Parting Out 93 landcruiser Kansas City parts galore (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
About time to start parting this out. I have a 93' landcruiser that I bought here on mud, that turned into a money pit, so time to part it out.

Amazingly enough, it really does not have much rust. I don't think we busted a bolt out taking out the engine, tranny, axles, etc.

Let's talk about what I don't have.... The engine is on ebay now, (9/4/15) the front axle is not for sale yet. The rear axle is for sale, but I will start another thread for that as it is a nice freshly done 5.29 gearing. The locker switch is gone too. The driver door handle is broken.

So, what we have here is a never wrecked frame that is really nice, and everything else basically from inside the cab. Send me an email of what you need, as PM's just are not fun to take pics. kholloway at everestkc dot net.
IMG_2820.JPG
IMG_2817.JPG

Pm sent

Seats are available. They are grey leather.

Grey, also I need a RH Passenger Side Tail Light.

You have dibs, now I need to go take some pictures.

Grey, also I need a RH Passenger Side Tail Light.

Looks pretty good, some small scratches on the outside. Shoot me an email

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg
some pics
IMG_3358.jpg
IMG_3359.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg
IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg
IMG_3346.jpg
IMG_3360.jpg
more

IMG_3361.jpg
IMG_3363.jpg
IMG_3364.jpg
IMG_3366.jpg
IMG_3355.jpg

Dash looks pretty good, except that one crack in the center. maybe 3/4 " long. Seats both have all knobs. Leather seats. Have third row too. Have fenders (with dents), front core support.

Have a nice tube bumper too.

Driver mirror is shaky. Housing is solid.

All emails replied to. @RileyEscobar I will let you know on the light. Email me on the vent on what you want, and remind me how to get it out safely.

k

parts are shipping.

Look what I found..... pass visor and some stock springs.

IMG_3571.jpg
IMG_3572.jpg
IMG_3567.jpg
IMG_3566.jpg
parts are shipping.

Look what I found..... pass visor and some stock springs.

@DDabs Those are really difficult to pull out undamaged. You know a trick?

Sadly I don't know a trick... It is the middle clip that is hard to get out undamaged. It seems like it slides in. If you can manage to get them off, I'll 100% buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom