93 Land Cruiser "Limited"? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A car dealer friend of mine just called, he has a customer wanting to trade in a 1993 Land Cruiser "Limited". It has the TRD supercharger supposedly factory installed as well as dif locks! It is green with grey leather and is in good condition from the little he got to see of it. Oh yea, it has 188,000 miles.
The only true limiteds I have seen have been JDM's, was there ever a US "Limited" or is it just some decals the dealer added?
Any ideas?
Either way it sounds really interesting, and yes if he gets it, it will be for sale, unfortunately I am not in the market right now.
Rusty

IIRC, 93 4Runners maxed out in the SR5 V-6 trim level.

... was there ever a US "Limited" or is it just some decals the dealer added? Any ideas?

There were no US Limited editions. If it has a S/C then that was fitted by the PO or, at best, a Toyota dealer. None ('93-'97) left the factory with a super charger. Since the PO had a S/C added, it is likely they were an enthusiast, which likely explains the decals.

-B-

my 97 LX45 has limited emblems....but then again ive seen a Cadilac with a toyota "limited" emblem

my 97 LX45 has limited emblems....but then again ive seen a Cadilac with a toyota "limited" emblem

There were no Lexus LX450 limited editions either, AFAIK. Someone is playing with badges.

Dan's '93 has VX badges and "Police Interceptor" badges. Neither were Toyota packages but that is OK as long as nobody really believes they have something special.

-B-

yeah I gues the PO put it on their, autozone sells emblems like that, for example the other day i bought a "Ford Explorer" emblem and put it on my buddys LR3...

yeah I gues the PO put it on their, autozone sells emblems like that, for example the other day i bought a "Ford Explorer" emblem and put it on my buddys LR3...

Isn't that the "limited disco-exploder" sticker :p

He is supposed to send me some pictures when/if he gets it. I will post them. My first assumption was the same as everyone else that someone put the decals on, I have never heard of a "Limited" FZJ80.
Still though dealer installed TRD supercharger and dif locks it would be a pretty unique 80.
Rusty

If it was originally sold by SE Toyota dealerships (Florida, Georgia, those guys), they do their own 'packages', badging, accessorizing, etc.

Might even have a "Landau Roof" or portal windows.

There were no Limiteds in the U.S. as has been previously profusely published.

Dan.

I'm getting "Police Interceptor" badges from the Crown Vics for my cruiser.

Ok, not really. But I could...

Funny, I have some 1FZ-FE badges to put on my dad's Crown Vic. Figured that might help it run longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom