For Sale 93 FZJ80 for sale TAKE A LOOK 7.5K OBO Lots of good stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am having a problem with hosting pics. PM me and Ill get you some pics and more info

1993 FZJ 80. In green. approx 230 on the odomoter. I bought it to fit the family for off road use (which it does (ran white mountain in BB with 8 people in it no issues). I had a great plan for all of it, however, turns out its isnt going to work for us. I CANNOT STAND driving an auto off road and its gonna take me more money and time than I want to spend to get it where I want it to be (already over budget and I have parts in the box); and my daughter wants a horse...I have owned it for about 3 years. I believe I am the 2nd or 3rd owner but not 100%. I have already over 7K into it in parts. If you are looking for an 80 to offroad with, I think this is an excellent choice. Ive been wheeling for a long time and dont use crap in my vehicles anymore ( Too much experience being let down). This is OME/ARB/Slee/Marlin/RCV stuff only. All you really need to do is decide what gears you want to run and get the axles set up with the included parts. (See below. I have have approx 3K in brand new parts in the box to include including lockers and axles)
I was going to do 35's with 4.88 and get the new axles, gears and ARBs installed at the same time as the trans reduction gears and selectable 4wd with trans spool. I started amassing the parts to do it all at once.
This truck will go where you need it to and do 80 on the freeway smoothly. Priced very faily. Runs excellent, shifts just fine.

Bad: a few scratches and dings, usual off road ding on door and upper quarter panel, dented up rear bumper (im gonna take it to a shop and see if they can do some PDR for a good price.)
Speedo doesnt work but odo does
Birfs are clunking both sides (included brand new RCV axles in the box)
I have an aftermarket charcoal canister installed (will include the stock one for smog, its a 30 minute install)
paint needs a buff
Slight trans leak (not enough to ruin anyone's day)
console cover has a crack
dash has a crack
Flares removed, but I have them and they will be included
Front driver window out of the run channel (too lazy to take the panel off and fix)

Goods/extras: low mileage 2.5 OME heavies with 30 mm spacer and castor bushings up front (aligned) and OME shocks and steering dampener (800)
5 new 33 equiv 16 inch BFG KO2s with less than 1000 miles on them (1200 bucks)
New Slee front bumper and used 8K smittybuilt winch (1100 bucks)
White knuckle sliders (900 bucks)
ARB twin compressor installed under hood and wired with ARB wiring to front switch installed (650 bucks) this is by far the best electric on the market. 100% duty cycle 2 minute per tire from 8lbs to 45.
Slee belly pan (400 bucks)
wiring for ARB refrigerator goes to the back (refrigerator NOT included (40 bucks)
AC just fully replaced, pump condenser etc. (600 bucks)
Four 1 inch trail gear spacers (if you want to run BFG MT 35's on 15inch rims this is one way to do it (200 bucks) YES they do fit and NO they do not rub. ran all of calico including Odessa canyon with them like this)
ARB switches already wired into dash slots

-included but not installed
MARLIN (not trail gear trash) FJ80 transfer case reduction gears BRAND NEW IN BOX (600)
ARB Air lockers front AND rear (BRAND NEW in box) (1600)
RCV front axles and birfileds (BRAND NEW in the box) (800)

-Chris

Let me know if interested. I am in SoCal and am willing to drive in the SoCal/Central Cal area. I will facetime if needed.
Price negotiable

just drove it today. Still running well. May consider dropping price as I sell some of the extras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom