For Sale 93 FZJ80 69k original miles Rhd No Mods (35k obo) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/891351481941276/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Hi Just putting my 93 fzj 80 with 69500 original miles cruiser out for sale
the marketplace listing has more details. Could do some discount for ih8mudders.

E7761259-C34D-4CCD-ABF2-8CB179B67BD0.jpeg

08A5FCCC-C1C2-4A05-B47E-1EEF1BD21A8C.jpeg

F0031624-B0EF-4C1C-BF88-68DCB412B615.jpeg

5BB90430-A13F-4B2B-ACBB-49EA85C1FB28.jpeg

C3EDF5FE-2898-449A-B7F3-3720C2A89FFB.jpeg

RHD gas motor and auto trans 🤷‍♂️ good luck at that price

You can search bring a trailer and cars and bids for some historical prices. Remember that they represent a premium over what you'll get here, likely.

Also talk to @DriveUncommon who somehow finds buyer's for these RHD

thanks. just for the sake of discussion what would be a reasonable price?
It's just that all the 80 that we got here were Gas autos so most buyer considering at RHD are dong so for a diesel 5 speed ;)
It's does look like a clean example and low miles I would say low to med 20s JMHO

It's just that all the 80 that we got here were Gas autos so most buyer considering at RHD are dong so for a diesel 5 speed ;)
It's does look like a clean example and low miles I would say low to med 20s JMHO
yes i agree with most of the reasoning.

RHD specialties sells these things all of the time for $15-25k depending on miles, mods, etc. I've never seen one listed this high. I would think a US spec 3x locked in perfect condition could fetch 45k on BAT.

You can search bring a trailer and cars and bids for some historical prices. Remember that they represent a premium over what you'll get here, likely.

Also talk to @DriveUncommon who somehow finds buyer's for these RHD

Almost all of my RHD trucks are turbo diesel which is obviously a vastly superior power plant. RHD gas is difficult because you can just buy the same truck here and have it be LHD. $45,000 is certainly high. For example we are about to go live with a fully serviced and mechanically restored 1996 1HDFT turbo diesel, MANUAL, triple locked, and Toyoa swing out spare tire carrier for only $42,500. That is absolutely PEAK 80 series spec, a better truck in every way for less money.

That being said, we just sold a flawless RHD GAS example for $41,000 last month. BUT, it had 100% mechanicals, triple locked, fully serviced, VX limited, in bumper winch, roof rack, brush guard, FET Auxilary lights, Toyota swing out spare tire carrier, roof ladder, brand new tires, and it had only 43,000 miles (26,500 miles LESS than the above example.

We do sell trucks on consignment all the time as long as they meet our stringent standards of condition and quality. So, happy to help anyone. Feel free to reach out at adam@uncommonmotorcars.com. We can give you advice, just talk trucks or sell it for you.

bumping. know its listed high but im open to offers and will consider a decent price cut for the right buyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom