93 fender flares, running boards, and other stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a lot of stuff I am trying to get rid of. Buyer pays the price plus the ride.

Full set of fender flares $...SOLD

Rear mud flaps $...SOLD

Running boards $...SOLD

PAIR valve system $25

Factory jack $...SOLD

here are some pics

100_0238.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0240.jpg

100_0241.jpg

100_0242.jpg

If there is any hardware not pictured I probably have it, but feel free to ask questions.

I live in Lincoln, IL 62656 and you can contact me via reply, PM, or e-mail to mylesprimo@gmail.com.

Last edited:
Sale pending on the mud flaps

Second in line on the mudflaps

Mud flaps sold

Not sure if they are like the 92s, but there isn't any oxidation on them because they are plastic or fiberglass. The paint and clear coat do need touched up though.

Bump, I need to get rid of these

bumpin to the top

Someone must need these. Bump once again

Are the 93 flares like the 92 flares, slightly slimmer than the 94-97 ones. also are the front sections of the rear flares oxidizing a little?

FYI 93 flares are the same as 94+ flares.

Are you saying that they are the same mounting wise as 95+?

NOt willing to separate the running boards quite yet. Still have the boards and the flares and live in an apartment with no storage space so they are in the way.

Sale pending on the boards

Someone needs these fender flares. Bump. They work on a 93-94 for sure. IronYuppy says they are good past 94. I do not know, but I know I need these gone. Prices do have some play in them.

Dropped the price $25 on the fender flares

Still have the whole set of flares and I need them gone. Price is $125 OBO.

All is still available except the jack. If you need more pics I can get them to you if you PM me your e-mail. I really wanted to get rid of all of this by winter so the prices are negotiable.

I would be interested in the driver side front flare. Shoot me your best price shipped to Indy 46220.

any idea if the fender flares are a direct bolt on to the 91-92 cruisers without any drilling?

Don't think so. I think the holes won't line up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom