For Sale 93 Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93 land cruiser up for sale. 164,000 miles. Has front & rear diff. ( yes, they work ) new tires bought on 11-24-14 less than 5,000 miles on them. Power steering fluid is leaking a bit. I commute now so I need a gas saver. Hate to see it go. Just took a 2400 mile trip in dec. it worked like a champ!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This Land Cruiser Checks out just fine. No noticeable damage observed and appears to have been repaired properly. It doesn't take much to gain a salvaged title. Basically if the damage exceeds to current value then you end up with a salvaged title. I purchased the vehicle today and had a great experience working with the seller. He told me about all concerns up front and I'm happy to have done business with him.

The whole thing has been shady.

I'm the one who caught the roll back,
So it's 264,000 miles on it. 5 owners, and was totaled from front and rear impacts.
So add the salvage title.

I ran a carfax report and see the salvage title and odometer roll back report but am unsure of how you were able to determined it was in a front and rear impact on the highway. I didn't see that information disclosed on the carfax report. Were you able to get that off another type of report?

Yes I was.
Look at the front and rear of the LC. It's not square. Look at the way everything lines up.
Also if it's totaled. Which it was. How much of the repairs where done correctly. Remember the cost to repair was higher than its value. And the date of lose. His story and selling. Stuff doesn't line up. So I pulled a different report to get the story he wasn't telling.

I hope you paid $2500 or less for it.
I'd check it for bond as well.

As for myself. I found a 97 LC, lockers, leather, 197k, one owner for $2800
Drove it 550 miles home and it's been great.

I looked it over thourghly today. I didn't find anything of concern. It looks square to me. It looked like it had been repaired properly. Either way I'm turning it into a trail rig so i'm not all that concerned about it. Thanks for responding to my post. I'm sorry you experienced what you did with trying to purchase this vehicle. Heck maybe we'll see each other on the trail one day. Take Care...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom