For Sale 93 Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93 land cruiser up for sale. 164,000 miles. Has front & rear diff. ( yes, they work ) new tires bought on 11-24-14 less than 5,000 miles on them. Power steering fluid is leaking a bit. I commute now so I need a gas saver. Hate to see it go. Just took a 2400 mile trip in dec. it worked like a champ!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pending sale. New info. Possibe odometer roll back or dash replacement. ( per car fax ) It has salvage title. Back passenger window came off track this morning ( I think it was my kids fault )

$3,800 OBO

209.597.2526 ( JC )

I posted the car fax info. shortly after I found out from the other Mud member. He was upset due do a misunderstanding. ( i was going to still show the cruiser to a few people interested, just in case he didn't buy it for any reason. I'd have buyers lined up. NOT sell it tho. until i knew for sure he didn't want it. We agreed on $3,500 for the cruiser as is. I lowered to price to $3,250 to pay for his flight and car fax as an apology for any misunderstanding. I Think that was more then fair. last time Him & I spoke was about 11:30 am. this morning. Ive yet to hear back from him. Not sure how much more time i should wait and move on to the next person in line...

You didn't know about the salvage title? How's that possible...

It's not possible... I knew about the salvage title. And I informed the mud member about it the day before. I didn't know about the history of The cruiser, Until he called in the morning to discuss it. Next time I will do a car fax myself and post it on the sale ad! And yes, I forgot to post that it had a salvage title. MY FAULT. I should have taken more time to write out all the details in my ad. Lesson learned!

I had him down a bit.
But since he was trying to sell it while I was fly to buy it.
and failed to tell me about the title and correct miles. I don't trust him.
also the truck was the middle vehicle in a Muti car accident on the freeway.
So I'm sure it's got issues.

Okay. Note that I know the multi car accident was on the freeway I'm concerned...

NEXT...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom