Wanted 93-97 fjz80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in a 93-97 preferably w/lockers. This will be my winter vehicle/slight daily as my other car is a 93 MR2 Turbo. I'm willing to drive outside of Indiana to Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, and Illinois for the right Landcruiser. I have cash in the bank looking to buy by December 1st.

95 available here in Oregon. Locked, lifted, bumpers, sliders, AuxFuel Tank, all maintenance. $8500.

I'm interested in a 93-97 preferably w/lockers. This will be my winter vehicle/slight daily as my other car is a 93 MR2 Turbo. I'm willing to drive outside of Indiana to Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, and Illinois for the right Landcruiser. I have cash in the bank looking to buy by December 1st.

I'm thinking of selling the one I just purchased in May from a fellow Mud member in Utah. Coming to the realization that I NEED a truck. 97 Lexus LX450, Lockers, 4" lift, 295 BFG A/T's. The only thing really wrong with it is cosmetics. As said by the PO, it has a 10 foot paint job, and the PS rear quarter panel is off a little, looked like someone didn't re-attach it properly after painting. If you search KevLX in the classifieds, you will find photos. Currently located in the U.P. of Michigan.....has not seen salt, but that will be coming shortly with winter approaching. $8500.

I love my '93 LC, but I am also am in need of a truck... I have spent a lot of coin lately (getting it perfect) with all new stuff and back to factory specs;

New Paint *Factory gray
New Factory wheels
New tires
New shocks
New windshield
New radiator
New floor mats
New fluids
Maintenance up to date
and more!

No leaks, No funny noises, no wrecks; just clean and very nice.

I have two interiors; the original gray cloth seats and a complete leather interior w/door panels

It does NOT have the factory lockers

The truck looks brand new... (come to think of it....most of it is)

If I were to sell if for $8500, it would be at a loss... bring cash if you want the best deal!

middle or west TN maybe, not so many in east TN that are a great deal. Western NC has many more than eastern TN.

I just got one from FL, so yes, keep looking south! or south west.

Last edited:
Bump, I'm extending my search range to find the right one. I'd prefer 93-94 w/abs as I can pay with cash.

Yesterday, I bought a green 94 w/lockers. No need to PM me anymore, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom