Wanted 93-97 fj80 engine mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Putins4x4

FZJ80+ Looking
Threads
Website
www.origamileatherseats.com
Hello everyone, recently I decided that I want to be able to see what's behind me without the distortion caused by my loose engine, but I can't find new engine mounts anywhere. Can any any help me out with a place where I can order this online?

Ps. transmission mount also

ps2. since that's gonna get done, is there anything I should replace down there?

Thanks!

Reactions: RFB
and @beno mine as well get the real deal, and I would check starter and all heat shielding while in area on ground and other wiring.

and @beno mine as well get the real deal, and I would check starter and all heat shielding while in area on ground and other wiring.
I emailed Beno and he's out of the office until next week. at this point is a matter of speed, I got the girl lifted at the shop already. we are doing front chuckles and got a rebuild kit from Cruisecorps and now I need this. I'm gonna keep looking and hopefully I can find this quick

I emailed Beno and he's out of the office until next week. at this point is a matter of speed, I got the girl lifted at the shop already. we are doing front chuckles and got a rebuild kit from Cruisecorps and now I need this. I'm gonna keep looking and hopefully I can find this quick

I have them in stock ready to ship. But I think you ordered from my Ebay store ( Teqoutfitter) yesterday eveving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom