93 & 96 FZJ80 Body and interior parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for antenna switch on the 96 for interior winch controls. How much shipped to 78727?

2nd in line for the steering column cover. Need the metal handle from the lower rear door. DS auto door lock?

2nd in line for the steering column cover. Need the metal handle from the lower rear door. DS auto door lock?
column cover is for a '96. handle will go with the door if the guy(s) still wants it.

Do you have the driver's side tail light? Mine got a hole.
Thanks
lights are gone..sorry

I need a new steering column cover...
I have a gray one for '96. nothing for the older style

I'm looking for the exterior trim pieces that go behind the rear split windows.
gone already..sorry

OEM Radio Brackets?
nope..went with the radio

top brake 3rd light .. ?
nope..sorry

Still have the passenger side, oem running board rear plastic cap?

Any chance you have this??? :

Latch_Bezel.jpg

Or the little vents behind the sliding windows?? Both sides...

DSC06135.jpg

And the girll if you have one
Thanks so much!

Scott

pscottbx@yahoo.com

How much for the body shell? P.M. me if you'd like.

pm's replied....

I need 2 side step brackets for a 1997 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser; the third from the front to the rear… I need the same for both passenger and driver sides…

Marked in red:

sidestep.jpg

looking for the main window / door lock control switch assembly and 1 other window switch (any other door but driver's)

wiring harness

If the 96 was locked, I need to know how much for the body harness, ecu and lights plus actuator switch.

bump..pm's replied and no both are unlocked...
Parts are going fast...still have the 2nd row leather seats, rear pass door, upper tailgate (little rust) body shell, and lot of misc. interior and parts...firewall parts include cruise actuator, abs master cylinder/booster, wiper motor..only drivetrain parts is the rear driveline and rear coils. PM me with any requests...would love to get rid of the whole package!!!

Hey TIGETY, would like as much of the radio harness as I can (from the 96). Doing a SCION radio and I really dont want to redo all the wiring. Please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom