Wanted 93-96 FJZ very motivated to Buy. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, heres the run down Im an overlander, I purpose built a jeep cherokee to its max potential, I just arrived back in massachusetts after a road trip out west to wyoming down thru Colorado, million dollar highway etc, and then into MOAB which is where I discovered the LC80, Im now talking to a few guys on the forum, BUT I find that someone "selling" thier truck may not actually be selling thier truck. Im looking for an OME lifted as near mint as possible with the front rear bumpers already squared away, if its supercharged so be it, Im very mechanically gifted, just new to the FJZ arena So if your selling and im buying Please dont hold BOSTOn against me, I need a triple locked lo mile close to an 8/10 FJZ80 soon, if you have one hit me up. Im not looking to "haggle" if its worth it, Ill take it. 508-718-8253 Richie

Welcome to the 80-series addiction. p.s. depending on what you seek, if I'm understanding it, you may want to change your title to be either 93-97 or 95-97. Here's one nice, well-priced option for you out here in California, which likely doesn't have rust. (If you search Phoenix or SFBay craigslist and find a couple locked 80 options in either area, it just might be worth a one-way Southwest ticket to pick up something without rust...the SouthEast also generally has the lowest prices on 80's in my experience w Craigslist buys)

And, of course, you've already found the best place to find a good 80...right here on the MUD forum.

No Affiliation to this Craigslist posting in SF area: 1996 land cruiser w/E Lockers

better yet is PHOENIX, because AZ has NO SALES TAX on private party vehicle sales. This one sounds legit, though again I'm not affiliated. 1996 Toyota Landcruiser, 216K miles, Solid Build

Also, this guy is on MUD, and I've been thinking for awhile that this one is a good deal. It may not be as rust-free as a Phoenix rig, but it will likely have less rust than what a 20 yr old Cruiser in the Boston area would have. Again it is in AZ: 1996 Land Cruiser F/R Lockers

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Here's a TRIPLE LOCKED 97 in your neck of the woods. It has high miles, but based on the interior, paint and center caps in the pic, it looks like on that may have been dealer maintained. As you will learn (or may already know), with Cruisers, high mileage is not a problem. Even REALLY HIGH MILEAGE if they have been well maintained. And Virginia may be just far enough South to have little or no serious rust. Thought I would pass it along.

Used Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale - CarGurus

PM me if you are still looking, im in Cambridge.
Oh man, I already went down to Alabama to pick one up a couple weeks ago, Id love to see your tho, My GF needs one now too.

Congrats! Now, good luck finding a great one for your GF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom