Wanted 92 FJ80 Front Body Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cc93cruiser

CRUZAHEAD
Threads
I am about to buy a 92 80 that needs some body work so I am looking for these parts online. I've sent PM's to some members parting out their fj80's, but will post this thread up anyways. Parts are for a 92 80. I am looking for no dents/any colors- hood, front valence, and the 2 front fenders. Please let me know ASAP. Would prefer if in California, SF bay. LMK.

Last edited:
I have a 92 that is tan, that I am parting whole front clip is good.. pm me..

pm sent...

cc93cruiser...I got a good look at the truck today. Ray stopped in stockton at my work on his way up to Reno. I am going up there to help him start taking it apart. I can bring the front clip and anything else down to Lodi by next week. I hope this helps.

cc93cruiser...I got a good look at the truck today. Ray stopped in stockton at my work on his way up to Reno. I am going up there to help him start taking it apart. I can bring the front clip and anything else down to Lodi by next week. I hope this helps.

Holy cow, that would be awesome! I actually have a sister in Manteca, so that would be perfect. Please let me know how the dissassembly goes.. Keep me posted!:cheers:

TTT. Will trade a roof rack for 80 series (full length garvin wilderness) for these parts... or cash...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom