92 fj80 champane with brown/tan interior..reno nv/ so cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RAYJON

Get a bigger hammer..
Threads
Please email me for a quicker response, as I am not on here everyday.... Rayjon7@att.net
I am parting a 92 fj80 185k miles running driving California cruiser with some motor issues no rust at all...... do not want to ship large items.. will ship small stuff on your dime.(will drop at ups store will not package items)..... prefer to sell locally... can also mud ship to San Fran Bay area and So Cal...

Aready gone

Motor complete with all accessories and wiring harness...,
frame, axles and drivelines
steering column and cover
tires and wheels..
rear side markers..
battery box.

for sale,

Doors all 4, passenger front has small dent..all rest are straight
150$ for the shell,

Fender flairs all 4... 30 each

rear bumper ends rear, 25$ each

front bumper.. primer. was new bumped mounting brackets bent... offer $

Tan leather interior 2 rows only, drivers seat has split in seam..
make me an offer,

brown dash no cracks... 50$

brown carpet and floormats average condition...
make me an offer

rear hatch upper 200$ with glass

rear tail gate-- have 2 one gold and one black(has dent).. 150$ each

tail lights--- 50$ each

Headlights-- 100$ each

front turn signals 30$ each

front markers 20$ each

mirror assembly (both are new and tight) 125$ each

Body shell with quarterpanels make me an offer

anything else please email me, its all there..... Rayjon7@att.net

I travel for work so it may be a day or two sometimes before I get back to you...
parts_031.jpg
parts_022.jpg
parts_021.jpg

Last edited:
I can move any parts between Reno Nv. and Lodi Ca for free. I will be making several runs up to Ray's house to wheel and visit.

Interested in the driver side window/window lock/door lock module. Can you post pic? I want to make sure same set-up as 94 LC. Ship to 91780.

Here are a couple pics of the 92 FJ80. Both taken last weekend.
Cruiser (before).jpg
Cruiser (Clip off).jpg

Lower Tailgate handle

Hi, I am after the handle on the lower tailgate that lets you open it from the outside. It is only visible once you open the top tailgate. If you have it let me know, so we can organise it. Thanks

opps, I updated it... sorry the battery box was one of the first things to go..

Hi, I am after the handle on the lower tailgate that lets you open it from the outside. It is only visible once you open the top tailgate. If you have it let me know, so we can organise it. Thanks

PM sent....

I'm interested in all of the speaker covers (Vandals/idiots got mine). Also the CDL switch. Let me know. Thanks, Doug

gears

i know you plan on keeping your axles, but if you plan on doing a gear change i would like to buy your old rear diff gears if they are 4.10s or swap third members with you ,, i am in reno also.
let me know dave

i know you plan on keeping your axles, but if you plan on doing a gear change i would like to buy your old rear diff gears if they are 4.10s or swap third members with you ,, i am in reno also.
let me know dave

the plan for now is to run the 410's with a toybox and a splitcase.. it it changes I will let you know..

I'm interested in purchasing the rear door window tracks that the windows sit in as well as the drivers side rear cargo sliding window.....I live in hawaii and my zip is 96706....Thanks Jmac

Interested in the complete shifter from both the transmission and transfer case. The knobs are leather correct? What shape are they in?

pm sent

I'm interested in purchasing the rear door window tracks that the windows sit in as well as the drivers side rear cargo sliding window.....I live in hawaii and my zip is 96706....Thanks Jmac

the shifter and tc shifter are the moulded rubber ones not leather like the 96-97

Interested in the complete shifter from both the transmission and transfer case. The knobs are leather correct? What shape are they in?

will sell any of the door glass?

I need the rear driver side door vent glass, the little triangle shaped piece behind the main window. Some punks with a bb gun got mine. The shipping zip code is 65804

Hey Ray .... Would you sell me the trim piece on the driver door that sits outside the bottom of the window ? Not sure how to describe it, or what it may actually be called. But if you sit in the drivers seat, and roll the window down , then rest your arm on the door/window sill ... its that black plastic piece on the exterior under your arm ....

it's something simple, but mine is jacked and it bugs me knowing its not normal.

Thanks !
P.S. I'm near sacramento CA.

I'm interested in the PS Headlamp if it is still available. How much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom