92 Fj80 $2,000 Runs! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$1500
I got a 92 fj80 I wanna sell b4 I move to P.R. Runs great.
Here's all that's wrong:
Check engine light is on Has been on the whole 1 1/2 yrs that I've had it.. Needs O2 sensors. But runs fine and has been running fine for the 1 1/2 yrs that I've had it. It's my daily driver.
Needs seat belts replaced bc my dog chewed them all. Has dented front bumper. Missing front bumper end cap on drivers' side. Has replacement cigarette lighter. Dog chewed pasenger visor w/ lighted mirror and it either blew a fuse or broke a link bc now radio/cd does'nt work.
Spent most of its life in Ca. and 3-4 yrs in PA and 1 in Ga.
It's now in Chesapeake City, Md./Wilmington, De.
So no rust except on trailer hitch.
It has 3rd row, working diff lock, Ac/ heat work, No rips or tears in cloth interior but I do have kids so cpl of stains in rear seats from when their mom used it to haul them. Obviously, I dont haul them w/out seat belts. Runs and shifts fine. Never did anything to it but changed water pump and battery. It has 291k. I've changed the oil regularly w/ pennzoil. I drive it 45 mins to and another 45 fro every day. It has moon roof.
Asking $2000. Gladly give my number if anybody's interested. Oh 1 last thing I forgot- top part of power antenna is broke and rear windows dont let up or down.
Pic is before front bumper was dented and end capp was pulled off.
MyLandCruiser.jpg

Last edited:
thx

Thanks, to be honest, I just want it gone as well as my 92' cherokee (even cheaper) So I can buy a minivan in P.R. once we get there. I'll probably buy a scooter just to get myself around down there- lol!
I'll try to get a pic of front bumper up tomorrow. It needs replacing but no damage to grill or anything.

were at in GA?

Um, it's not in Ga. right now but I'm from Columbus and lived in and all around Atlanta. last place I lived and hated was buckhead. I Live on my boat in Chesapeake City, Md. Now and work in Wilmington, De. I need to visit mama b4 I go to P.R. though. lol.

Bump, I had a buyer backk out last minute. I discovered it has an exhaust leak. I think its from pipes near O2 sensor. I'll lrt it go for $1500 Firm.

how many miles on this 80

PM sent.

I am the bad guy who backed out of the deal...
I met the seller and drove the truck a few weeks ago.
Great guy.. Thanks for the :beer: I hope you have great time in PR.
Good truck.. Spot on description. It does need some work as it was mentioned earlier. it idled and ran ok. I mean, it's 1.5k

Sorry about the whole deal again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom