For Sale '92 ARO 244 (ne pa) 5900 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1992 ARO 244. Only 27,000 miles. A Romanian built 4x4 SUV imported into America. This is a basic, rugged and one of a kind truck. Low miles, Ford Ranger 4 cylinder, 4 speed, IFS with lockers, tightest turning radius of anything I have ever seen. Was in storage for the past 7 years, I drove it daily before that, then gas got expensive, so I bought a little car for work and tucked it away. No brakes right now, but I will try to get them bled. The under carriage shows some rust, mostly all surface, the passengers side door and fender has some bubbling as well, as to be expected of any truck of this vintage. It's not perfect, but it's cool as hell. About 8 years ago a company tried to bring these to the US market - calling them Crosslanders, this is a truck from their first import attempt in the early 90's. Email me for more info or to check it out. 5900 obo

http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/4092740612.html

1_zps89189dc4.jpg

1992 ARO 244. Only 27,000 miles. A Romanian built 4x4 SUV imported into America. This is a basic, rugged and one of a kind truck. Low miles, Ford Ranger 4 cylinder, 4 speed, IFS with lockers, tightest turning radius of anything I have ever seen. Was in storage for the past 7 years, I drove it daily before that, then gas got expensive, so I bought a little car for work and tucked it away. No brakes right now, but I will try to get them bled. The under carriage shows some rust, mostly all surface, the passengers side door and fender has some bubbling as well, as to be expected of any truck of this vintage. It's not perfect, but it's cool as hell. About 8 years ago a company tried to bring these to the US market - calling them Crosslanders, this is a truck from their first import attempt in the early 90's. Email me for more info or to check it out. 5900 obo

http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/4092740612.html

1_zps89189dc4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom