92 & 94 Land cruiser for parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm parting out parts from my 92 & 94 Landcruisers. Parts that i'm listing are parts that are being sold. PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I might not put everything ,so it doesn't hurt to ask if you don't see it on here. So here it goes.

ALL PAMENTS TO PAY PAL :busmup808@yahoo.com

downsized_04130018241.jpg

downsized_04130018251.jpg

92 LC

2ND ROW:SAME COLOR
NO RIPS
3RD ROW:SAME COLOR
NORIPS
$100 for both 2nd & 3rd seats. Comes with 3rd seatbelts and floor hardware to lock seats down

94 LC NO LOCKERS
MOTOR $600
TRANS $300
TCASES $300
COMPLETE 161K $1000

INTERIOR ALL BUT THE SEATS
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE GLASS TO THE SWITCHES, ECT.

PASS BLINKER LIGHT
$20

DRIVER MARKER:AMBER LENSE NOT BROKEN BUT HOLDING TABS ARE
$10

DRIVER, PASS REAR MARKER LIGHTS: RED IN COLOR
$20 EACH

PASS REAR FENDER FLARE: 2 PIECE WHITE IN COLOR
$100

Last edited:
Sent a PM on the 92 wheels but looks like you will only sell as a set and I need just one.

the motor is being held for you i think. Are you the one driving to WA the end of the month? you have my number!

yes i do and yes there is

$20 for the defrost swich

dude .. did you have the rear defrost switch .. ? and there is a cap for non used switch spots ..

thanks !

David

how much for the battery tray and battery tiedown bar?

shipped to 90025

When I pulled the lights off, the grill was pefect with no cracks. The headlight was cracked though. You asked 1st so here it is. $100 and it's yours. If not, I"m going to sell it.

downsized_04200016241.jpg

Sent a PM on the 92 wheels but looks like you will only sell as a set and I need just one.

Hey,

do you have front mud flaps? If so what are you looking to get for them shipped to Miami FL, 33122?

Thanks...

The 92 has them, but i won't be taking them off till i put the sliders on. The 94 has the factory running boards.

Hey,

do you have front mud flaps? If so what are you looking to get for them shipped to Miami FL, 33122?

Thanks...

roger doger

you need the 92? i dont have that but i have the 94

how much for the battery tray and battery tiedown bar?

shipped to 90025

Get back to me on condition of the exhaust of the 94, as well as shipping costs to 76126. Thanks!!!!!!

i don't have time to tackle the big things untill the weekend. I'm a father of 7 and go to school full time. Thanks. I'll get on it 1st thing Sat

Get back to me on condition of the exhaust of the 94, as well as shipping costs to 76126. Thanks!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom