91 toyota land cruiser FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now $2k obo
All trades considered
Located in Mt Carmel, TN
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser
Blue/Gray in color
This would make a nice family rig with a soft suspension and the creature comforts. Linked and coil sprung suspension from the factory with solid axles front and rear. There are a few scratches on the pass side front fender. No ELockers in this one. Email wesley@wesleycombs.com if interested.

DSCF5510.JPG

DSCF5509.JPG

DSCF5515.JPG

More pictures here

Last edited:
Any pics taken in daylight?

Any pics taken in daylight?

I will get some today. I'm open to trades as well. I drove this home last night and will say its comfy and floats down the road.

ttt. Trade offers welcome. ATV's, Jeeps, Boats, Airplanes, Trailers etc etc.. :)

Bump. I uploaded some video of it running in the picasa album2004

Jeep07;[URL="c2c://3233343" said:
3233343][/URL]I will get some today. I'm open to trades as well. I drove this home last night and will say its comfy and floats down the road.

sounds like you dont know any history of this vehicle, is that right?

sounds like you dont know any history of this vehicle, is that right?

You would be correct. It came from Charleston west VA (Has tags in the window that tell me that). It's very clean inside and everything looks good for a 91 model vehicle. I feel like i've priced it pretty competitive. I do have a good friend (TiredIronGRB/Built the cruiser on portals) that said it was in good shape. I took this on trade for a trailer I had and didn't need anymore.

I wouldn't have traded for it if I thought it was a junker and it's not.

I would like to build a monster miata for my wife, so miata's would be a trade I consider.

V8 miatas are sweeeet.

its a clean lookin cruiser u have for sale maybe if my bank account had more money in it...

bump anyhow.

Will trade for a good(not homemade and has brakes) 16-18' Car trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom