'91 PZJ70 & Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello forum, just wanted to introduce myself here. Growing up, my father had a Isuzu Trooper II that I had a lot of fond memories in while we traveled all over the US while he was in the air force, from Alaska to North Carolina. As an adult that enjoys working on cars, I've always been on the look out for that simplicity and ruggedness I remembered. When a '91 PZJ70 came up for sale only a few hours from where I now live in the Boston area, I figured now is the time! This particular one is a RHD with a factory wench and front/rear lockers. It was imported from Japan last year by the seller I got it from, and received a pretty nice looking respray sometime before coming over here. I see no signs of bondo anywhere, happy to see that considering the respray. While I wait for the salt to get washed off the roads here in New England, I'm taking the opportunity to take care of some minor issues which is how I found the site. I already have found some weird stuff that has me scratching my head, so I'll have a few posts coming up soon once I get the pictures together. Looking forward to it!

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Welcome!! A finie looking specimen indeed. Congratulations. :cheers:

Welcome!

It came with a factory wench..... sweet! 😁

factory wench.jpg

bj70bc: thanks for reminding me I forgot to dig out and take a look in the tool bag! Wrench is included, heck yeah!

misterclean: I'm in Waltham, specifically.

That’s awesome! Have a few friends there and around the rest of the metro area as well. I’m up there often, hope to see you around sometime in your PZJ70!

Welcome

Check out Yankee Toys in the clubhouse section:

Always good to have another 70 series in the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom