'91 LC Review . . . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
. . . in an April '92 FOUR WHEELER magazine.

Digging through some stuff at my folks house uncovered a couple of old "off road" magazines my dad had kept that featured my cousin's Blazer. One of these magazines had an article about the "new" Land Cruiser.

Thought some of you might enjoy this:

(click for larger)

looks identical to mine. from the paint to the interior. bone stock.

Interesting read.

good find. thanks.

What's the link? I can't see a picture.

Cool, thanks.

i see that they also had story about the ford exploder in there too, care to elaborate on how it compaired to the lc for editorial purposes only if ya know what i mean.

Interesting comment under the last picture at the end of the article - 560 on the ramp being "the best coil-sprung vehicle to date."

Thanks - good find!

Great find, it's always fun to read that old stuff.:cheers:

abclin said:
i see that they also had story about the ford exploder in there too, care to elaborate on how it compaired to the lc for editorial purposes only if ya know what i mean.
The article was called DOOR2DOOR. It was "exploring" the 2 door Exploder. They obviously really liked it and hyped it up a lot. Both the LC and this Exploder were '91's. The Phord had 18K on the odometer at the time of the write-up and the LC only had 7,500.

They obviously didn't really know what they had w/ the LC. :hillbilly:

I'd like to see a write-up comparing these same two vehicles 15yrs later . . .

It's interesting looking through older magazines like this. Whiskey ad's, cigarette & chewing tobacco ads. No www or email addresses. Lot's of b/w ad's, including 4Wheel Parts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom